Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My only wish for Survivor is that the hot chicks in the bikinis don't get voted off too soon. I would probably enjoy it more if I watched it on mute.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's been kind of hard for the the past few days but that's only because the past few days have been hell. Although I have a new girl starting on Wednesday who I can put on phones. And I have a new driver starting whenever I need him

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No idea but I was pissed. Like seriously angry. The two of us managed to get it done though. It sucked but it worked out okay. And now I'm actually going to hire him so I can use him in emergency situations if I have to
    Good fall back plan. That must have been chaos in the store with you out delivering.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good fall back plan. That must have been chaos in the store with you out delivering.

Yeah pretty much. I left my store in charge of a girl from a different store and a 17 year old kid who shows a lot of promise and is a great worker, but can't handle the store on a Friday night. We almost burnt everything in the oven more than once. Usually I'm the one who handles the oven and the fryer on busy nights. It's pretty brutal. I don't think they knew how fast paced it was going to be.

But you're right. At least I have a back up plan. And I know if I need him he will be there. At least until he has to go to his real job

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom