• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Evening Mrs. G! Avatar is to shine the light on the war on Ta-Ta's!! SkullDaddy's are preferred over Sugar Daddy's 2 to 1!

if skull daddy can help me with some $$$ I;m game

had to take Maggie back to the vet today, she had surgery again this afternoon. $400 on 2 surgeries in 2 days.

Picked up time next weekend, I am gonna be beat. Haven't worked more than 5 days straight in a long time. I know 6 for sure, maybe 12, depends if he needs me on Sunday also

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    if skull daddy can help me with some $$$ I;m game

had to take Maggie back to the vet today, she had surgery again this afternoon. $400 on 2 surgeries in 2 days.

Picked up time next weekend, I am gonna be beat. Haven't worked more than 5 days straight in a long time. I know 6 for sure, maybe 12, depends if he needs me on Sunday also

I sure hope it all works out. Any word on a good home for your other dog? I wish I was in a position to help with that. I've been keeping my eyes and ears open for possibilities.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    WOW.
    Well played.

You win!

imgres

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    if skull daddy can help me with some $$$ I;m gamehad to take Maggie back to the vet today, she had surgery again this afternoon. $400 on 2 surgeries in 2 days. Picked up time next weekend, I am gonna be beat. Haven't worked more than 5 days straight in a long time. I know 6 for sure, maybe 12, depends if he needs me on Sunday also
    Sorry to hear about Maggie Mrs. G. I hope everything turns out well. And you know if you guys need anything just let me know. I have an autograph game worn twerking shorts worn by the greatest French twerker of all time. Gotta be worth big $$$$$!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I sure hope it all works out. Any word on a good home for your other dog? I wish I was in a position to help with that. I've been keeping my eyes and ears open for possibilities.
    nothing yet

right now we are crating Zoe when we aren't home or when one of us is on our way home. that seems to be the time that she really gets upset and goes for Maggie.
    I gave her benadryl this afternoon before I brought Maggie home, it has helped a bit

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry to hear about Maggie Mrs. G. I hope everything turns out well. And you know if you guys need anything just let me know. I have an autograph game worn twerking shorts worn by the greatest French twerker of all time. Gotta be worth big $$$$$!

I needed that laugh

we'll make it work one way or another. glad I had to offer of extra time next weekend. Now I hope the hubby gets off his lazy ass and does some extra next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom