• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So returning to the old job was not the best thing???

No. I knew it was only a matter of time but at least I can say I gave them the chance to make things right. They haven't. If I do take the job I was offered I would be making the same amount of money and work a few less hours (which I want). I have yet to decide whether to take it or not but I'm very seriously considering it

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No. I knew it was only a matter of time but at least I can say I gave them the chance to make things right. They haven't. If I do take the job I was offered I would be making the same amount of money and work a few less hours (which I want). I have yet to decide whether to take it or not but I'm very seriously considering it

Not saying "we" told you so cause that would be mean but people do not change. If management sucks today.....They will suck just as bad tomorrow. This is a lifes truth.

Hope things come around for you. Screw-em....move on.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not saying "we" told you so cause that would be mean but people do not change. If management sucks today.....They will suck just as bad tomorrow. This is a lifes truth.

Hope things come around for you. Screw-em....move on.

No you did tell me so. But I'm a stubborn b****. I have to find out for myself. And honestly if I had taken the first job I was offered it would have been a HUGE paycut in the long run. I'm confident I made the right decision in staying. But I knew from the get go that it would only be a temporary stay. I may have just gotten the ticket out. Just had to wait for the right opportunity to come along

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No you did tell me so. But I'm a stubborn b****. I have to find out for myself. And honestly if I had taken the first job I was offered it would have been a HUGE paycut in the long run. I'm confident I made the right decision in staying. But I knew from the get go that it would only be a temporary stay. I may have just gotten the ticket out. Just had to wait for the right opportunity to come along

:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom