Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Dirt has been looked at by a competent person (me) but I'm still not sure I'm the right man for the job...if the sides of this excavation cave in and OSHA questions it I don't want them coming at me.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Dirt has been looked at by a competent person (me) but I'm still not sure I'm the right man for the job...if the sides of this excavation cave in and OSHA questions it I don't want them coming at me.

If OSHA does come after you, just throw your hands up in the air and yell "HONEY BADGER DON"T GIVE A ****" while running away. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wonder if he is thinking about using the stand for Bow season???

If he is, the deer are very, very safe. He can't even hit them with a gun and when they are on our property, they are probably out of range for a good shot with the bow unless he moves that stand a lot closer to the property line. I don't know if he has ever shot at a deer that was actually on his property since they all "run over onto your side"...and he needs to get permission to track them. He no longer has that either...lost that after the last time when he wandered all over our property trying to find the doe he gut shot and THEN called to see if he could keep looking. Prior to that, he had permission to retrieve them if he saw them drop. If he could not see them, he was to ask first. Off to get my lasagna going...planted the garlic and ended up with twice as much in the ground as I meant to plant. A little garlic goes a long way...half as much as I dug this year. I'm not sure I need that much every year though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom