mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just ask the hubby for a hand (or two) I'm sure he'd be glad to help too.

He is always willing. He just left to go to the steel shop though so can't ask right now. :laugh:

You guys are making me hungry. I was just thinking I should make lasagna for supper tonight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    All this talk about walking reminded me that I need to go put new signs up on the fence by the "shooting neighbor". I just printed out a bunch of no trespassing/no hunting signs to laminate and then will go for a walk since the rain isn't happening. I need to plant my garlic too.

Cleaning bathrooms and then off I go to the big outdoors I guess.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    This bridge work down the street is becoming a PITA. They have some sort of equipment down there breaking up concrete or pile driving? Makes a sound, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang........... Sounds just like someone knocking on my front door.

Of course, that causes the dogs to go nuts.....:noway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This bridge work down the street is becoming a PITA. They have some sort of equipment down there breaking up concrete or pile driving? Makes a sound, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang........... Sounds just like someone knocking on my front door.

Doggy ear plugs? Just kidding, but that sucks. Hopefully, that part of the job won't last too long.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

you should have it going from 7:00pm to 5:00am......my dog stands at the end of the house and barks her head off........every night 7 days a week:xmad::xmad:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't want to out somebody. I just think it is very optomistic to list a somewhat obscure gun for trade but you are only willing to trade for an even more obscure gun. What are the odds that a) someone has the gun you're looking for and, b) they are looking for exactly what you have to trade? It is mind-boggling to me.
    I think I personally have had more luck finding stuff I was looking for by trade rather than offering cash. Had people outright refuse cash for their gun but willingly trade it for a gun of lesser value. Go figure. A lot of weird thinking people.
    Ive sold some rarer shotguns on here. I know some people were seein them priced so high thinking I was a funny guy but they weren't aware if the difference in them that made them worth more. A collector is and that's who bought them or traded. So you never know.

one that truly is funny in there right now is the guy selling the used HK VP9 for $700. I bought mine NEW at bgf for $651 after taxes.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think I personally have had more luck finding stuff I was looking for by trade rather than offering cash. Had people outright refuse cash for their gun but willingly trade it for a gun of lesser value. Go figure. A lot of weird thinking people.
    Ive sold some rarer shotguns on here. I know some people were seein them priced so high thinking I was a funny guy but they weren't aware if the difference in them that made them worth more. A collector is and that's who bought them or traded. So you never know.

one that truly is funny in there right now is the guy selling the used HK VP9 for $700. I bought mine NEW at bgf for $651 after taxes.

I guess I don't explain myself very well. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom