Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Boy, I'm dragging ass tonight. Usually don't go to bed until 11, but might crash soon. Don't know what's the issue, slept okay last night.

I feel ya, I got done with the tractor and got a short nap in, I still feel whooped. I blame me though, I was laying on asphalt without cardboard or a mat. The only worse thing is concrete, it truly sucks the life out of you.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think the fresh air today did me in. I have a feeling I am going to bed early too. Hubby's phone is giving me fits right now. Stupid thing won't stay on and I never did backup of his contacts. Trying to retrieve them before it is totally dead. Ordered new phones today that should be here on Tuesday. No sim card so no way to get the contacts off if it won't stay on long enough to backup or copy them down.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I feel ya, I got done with the tractor and got a short nap in, I still feel whooped. I blame me though, I was laying on asphalt without cardboard or a mat. The only worse thing is concrete, it truly sucks the life out of you.

At least it wasn't 10 degrees out. That gives you an a*kicking that doesn't seem to end. Made that mistake once, even a thin piece of cardboard can save your butt.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    At least it wasn't 10 degrees out. That gives you an a*kicking that doesn't seem to end. Made that mistake once, even a thin piece of cardboard can save your butt.

I did that over the winter when my fuel pump went out, I'm just glad the bed bolts came off.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Hell, I didn't do anything, but I'm up for a good flogging. I like foreplay as much as the next guy.:patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom