Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm so ****ing tired of these non Paying mother ****ers jn the classifieds. I've seriously had 4 over the last 2 weeks. Wtf!?
    Yeah checks in the mail ...... Yeah sure it is ****er! NOT!!! or posting I'll take it in my ****ing ad and not taking it for over a ****ing week! "Sorry I forgot" really!? Well oops I think I forgot to tell you in not selling it to you then! I'm done with these people. And some are not new members. I wonder how many never get left negative feedback because people are afraid to get retaliatory feedback. I had it happen on a non payor before. I wanted to warn people. I'm tired of losers and liars

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm so ****ing tired of these non Paying mother ****ers jn the classifieds. I've seriously had 4 over the last 2 weeks. Wtf!?
    Yeah checks in the mail ...... Yeah sure it is ****er! NOT!!! or posting I'll take it in my ****ing ad and not taking it for over a ****ing week! "Sorry I forgot" really!? Well oops I think I forgot to tell you in not selling it to you then! I'm done with these people. And some are not new members. I wonder how many never get left negative feedback because people are afraid to get retaliatory feedback. I had it happen on a non payor before. I wanted to warn people. I'm tired of losers and liars
    You either need gun powder therapy, or hug.:D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just had a crying baby not stop fussing for 3 hours. Nothing I did made him happy. I wanted to hit my head on a brick wall.
    then I come to ingo and I'm dealing with 2 non paying people at the same time. It's getting to be like craigslist in there

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

PLEASE leave negative feedback for this user. If the user retaliates by leaving you unwarranted negative rep let me know, I will see that it gets properly resolved.

Properly resolved.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I must confess Fadder. I bought, and paid for a handgun from the classifieds. Took me 6 weeks to pick it up.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    PLEASE leave negative feedback for this user. If the user retaliates by leaving you unwarranted negative rep let me know, I will see that it gets properly resolved.

Properly resolved.
    I've never spoke to you personally about this issue Paul so I'm not judging you, but the last time I reported receiving retaliatory feedback I was told there was nothing the mods could do. (I believe it was smile doc) but I'm not sure now. It's the only reason I got my first negative and the second one tre guy was just a liar but there's not much I can do about that one.
    I'll leave it within the next day or so. These guys deserve it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I must confess Fadder. I bought, and paid for a handgun from the classifieds. Took me 6 weeks to pick it up.
    It's different if you talk to your seller or work something out. Ect.
    I have a guy that wanted something and 2 weeks ago told me he couldn't pay till oct 1st. I said no problem and so I accepted those terms. In talking about people lying saying they sent payment and saying I can pick it up tomorrow and then a week later I PM them and they tell me they forgot. I've ha to change meet ups due to health and last minute changes but I HATE doing it and it's not a normal thing.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    LMAO, he really does. His toys at the first Ln'S nearly made up for you not coming with that shorty 9.
    Yeah I miss that one but rest assured plans are in the works to build another one. I had hoped the saiga 9mm AK's would be here and in my hands by now but thanks to odumbo that gun is now inobtanium

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    It's different if you talk to your seller or work something out. Ect.
    I have a guy that wanted something and 2 weeks ago told me he couldn't pay till oct 1st. I said no problem and so I accepted those terms. In talking about people lying saying they sent payment and saying I can pick it up tomorrow and then a week later I PM them and they tell me they forgot. I've ha to change meet ups due to health and last minute changes but I HATE doing it and it's not a normal thing.
    Oh, I agree 100%. In my case, weather last winter prevented travel. But to say I forgot is very lame in my book.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom