• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've never spoke to you personally about this issue Paul so I'm not judging you, but the last time I reported receiving retaliatory feedback I was told there was nothing the mods could do. (I believe it was smile doc) but I'm not sure now. It's the only reason I got my first negative and the second one tre guy was just a liar but there's not much I can do about that one.
    I'll leave it within the next day or so. These guys deserve it.

I (as a moderator) have no power to remove negative feedback. The admins can, but will only do so in extraordinary cases, as it is [STRIKE]difficult[/STRIKE] simply not possible to remain unbiased in these situations. However, those who use feedback to retaliate against another user are committing ban-able offense. If you provide the supporting evidence I will present it to the other moderators. We will decide as a group if your claims have merit, and will take appropriate action. I take this very seriously. The feedback system is not the rep system, it needs to be kept to a higher standard.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh, I agree 100%. In my case, weather last winter prevented travel. But to say I forgot is very lame in my book.
    Yep see yours is inderstandible. I had several deals this last winter that got delayed because they closed the roads or I got stuck in my carport. Can't help those things.it sucks because I've done business with this one guy before and I hate it but I'm so over it. I'm done doing business with people like it. If it cost me future sales or purchases then so be it

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I (as a moderator) have no power to remove negative feedback. The admins can, but will only do so in extraordinary cases, as it is [STRIKE]difficult[/STRIKE] simply not possible to remain unbiased in these situations. However, those who use feedback to retaliate against another user are committing ban-able offense. If you provide the supporting evidence I will present it to the other moderators. We will decide as a group if your claims have merit, and will take appropriate action. I take this very seriously. The feedback system is not the rep system, it needs to be kept to a higher standard.
    Well it may be too late now, but if you look into my i trader feedback the very first neg rep I received I layed out all the evidence in the replies. If you feel like looking Ito that one I would REALLY appreciate it. I even kept the corresponding pm's over it till about 2 months ago just in case. But they're gone now. Maybe you have a way to look them up if you need proof?
    if these new cases give me retaliatory negative I trader feedback then I will report it to you. Thank you Paul for taking an interest in this and keeping the I trader system clean!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yep see yours is inderstandible. I had several deals this last winter that got delayed because they closed the roads or I got stuck in my carport. Can't help those things.it sucks because I've done business with this one guy before and I hate it but I'm so over it. I'm done doing business with people like it. If it cost me future sales or purchases then so be it
    I hate to hear that, but do what you have to do. These kind of people will be around forever. I don't like dealing with a..holes either. That is one reason I bought 99% of my firearms new.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I can't blame you TT. I've been very lucky as far as the classifieds go. I don't sell much, but I am a buyer, and I do my best to keep my word. I was substantially late for one meet up, but it was out of my control, lifeline was landing on the interstate.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Maybe we could get him to cook for us?

Just got one of these I need to try out!

81CE82KiMYL._SX425_.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hate to hear that, but do what you have to do. These kind of people will be around forever. I don't like dealing with a..holes either. That is one reason I bought 99% of my firearms new.

I can't blame you TT. I've been very lucky as far as the classifieds go. I don't sell much, but I am a buyer, and I do my best to keep my word. I was substantially late for one meet up, but it was out of my control, lifeline was landing on the interstate.
    Thanks guys! I hate having to do it but I hope I saves someone else a headache.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    wOW!! What all does that thing do?

It remotely monitors both the air temp in the smoker and the internal temp of the meat. You can also program it to sound an alarm when the desired meat temp is reached or if the smoker temp goes below the threshold.

Basically I can see everything that's going on with my smoker while sitting on my couch.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Wow!! Smart cooking!!!

And this thing has a thermostat and a little fan that will stoke the coals to maintain temp.

Cuts down on a lot of the labor-intensive aspect of long cooks.

Next investment is a pit controller. Even though my drum holds temp very well, I can never get any sleep on long smokes cause my paranoia forces me to get up and check the smoker every hour.

iq120-3.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom