Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hey, sam...what all can you shoot at the range you go to? I remember you sent me the info a while back but I don't remember what all it said. I'm thinking about joining somewhere next year and am exploring my options. Greg is going to take me to one up by him that is only 30 mins away from me that that is a front runner right now I think.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey, sam...what all can you shoot at the range you go to? I remember you sent me the info a while back but I don't remember what all it said. I'm thinking about joining somewhere next year and am exploring my options. Greg is going to take me to one up by him that is only 30 mins away from me that that is a front runner right now I think.

Tricounty Coonhunters Conserv Club is the name. You can shoot anything up to .50bmg. $25 a year to join, but I heard that is going up a little next year.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have driven 50-60K a year for work for 20+ years. I have to laugh when I hear people complain about a 1 hour drive......

My Wife is perfect for me, if I say "I need to go to Cleveland tomorrow", she trows her stuff in a bag and says Lets Go!!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Don't think that would go over too well with the boss.
    Not to worry young jag! I can write you a note. It'll say: Dear jag's boss. Please excuse jag from work today. He has a bad case of Leaditis. It's common with people who work for inconsiderate bastards like yourself. Thank you for your help in keeping young Mr. Jag healthy and happy! Now go **** yourself!! , , hows that jag?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom