jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have driven 50-60K a year for work for 20+ years. I have to laugh when I hear people complain about a 1 hour drive......

My Wife is perfect for me, if I say "I need to go to Cleveland tomorrow", she trows her stuff in a bag and says Lets Go!!!

Yeah, I don't mind the miles/hours on a bike, but if I'm loading up to go shoot I can't take everything on the bike...car trips a boring to me unless it's a long road trip with the Mrs.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Not to worry young jag! I can write you a note. It'll say: Dear jag's boss. Please excuse jag from work today. He has a bad case of Leaditis. It's common with people who work for inconsiderate bastards like yourself. Thank you for your help in keeping young Mr. Jag healthy and happy! Now go **** yourself!! , , hows that jag?

:yesway:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Not to worry young jag! I can write you a note. It'll say: Dear jag's boss. Please excuse jag from work today. He has a bad case of Leaditis. It's common with people who work for inconsiderate bastards like yourself. Thank you for your help in keeping young Mr. Jag healthy and happy! Now go **** yourself!! , , hows that jag?

:rofl:

My direct boss is a cool guy, but this note may be applicable to the guy above him.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought I needed to get more lead out of my system :dunno: ...like send it flying away from my system at a very high rate of speed.

Hey, who's the Dr. Here!! Now go home, take off your pants and throw some lead!! STAT!!!!!!

Umm...Dr. Mom tends to agree with the patient here. I think he needs to get lead out of his system as well. Sorry, but that is my professional opinion. Second opinions sometimes are needed.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, I don't mind the miles/hours on a bike, but if I'm loading up to go shoot I can't take everything on the bike...car trips a boring to me unless it's a long road trip with the Mrs.

At the lurk and shoot I just wanted to be there already! I'm ready to go shootin! ...and that was just over an hour away

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

:+1:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You are still the midget king!!

:dunno:

1024px-King_Midget_Model_III.jpg

King Midget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Welcome back, Greg. SD is going to get me out of work for the rest of the day...and possibly for a long while longer if I give his note to the boss's boss.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg. I'm just lurking until hubby gets off the phone and comes back in here so we can visit while he eats his sammich. Mine is gone so this must be a long conversation he is having with his cousin.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Hi Mom

Jagee I just stopped by the club to see what all has been done lately. In the last 2 years they have been busy, and is nice. Also, got you an app

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hi Mom

Jagee I just stopped by the club to see what all has been done lately. In the last 2 years they have been busy, and is nice. Also, got you an app

Cool, thanks. I was reading on the website, it's only an extra $5 for a family membership? So then my wife and I are both member and can each bring 1 guest for a total of 4 people...or am I misunderstanding?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom