Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There is a club in Linden, IN. I think it costs about $75 a year. But they don't allow steel.

I think that is the one I went to that is $80/year...it was a nice place, and I don't have any steel targets to that's not that big of a deal. It's more the drive that bums me out.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    That's probably about 30 mins away, I could handle that, depending on price and how many hoops there are to jump through to join.

There are no loops to jump. It is $50 a year and $2 a day every time you are there.
    If you are interested I can take you there, I'm a member.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There are no loops to jump. It is $50 a year and $2 a day every time you are there.
    If you are interested I can take you there, I'm a member.

I'm interested, I spend roughly $10-20 per trip to the indoor range(s) here in Indy and only get an hour of of them. If I go up there only 5 times and stay over an hour each time I feel it's worth it. Do they have rifle/shotgun ranges too?

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I'm interested, I spend roughly $10-20 per trip to the indoor range(s) here in Indy and only get an hour of of them. If I go up there only 5 times and stay over an hour each time I feel it's worth it. Do they have rifle/shotgun ranges too?

They have trap, 100 yard rifle and a pistol range. It has been a couple of years since I have been there. The other club is closer to me.
    Pick an evening and we can go look around.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    They have trap, 100 yard rifle and a pistol range. It has been a couple of years since I have been there. The other club is closer to me.
    Pick an evening and we can go look around.

Sweet. I think Tues or Thurs of next week would probably be the best for me, but I'll have to check with my scheduler.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    OK, cool. Do you have to get there before a certain time? I probably couldn't get there until 6-630ish by the time I went home and switched vehicles and drove up there.

That won't be a problem.
    Google map the town of Ovid, the range is just to the east and shows up nice on Earth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom