• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've just sat and read the RnR and SnS show for the last hour! And you call me a sick ****??? Bwhahahahaha!

You should have seen my face when I looked at the bathroom floor and saw that thing. I couldn't even speak. I was just standing there pointing at it. He had no idea what I was looking at. He probably thought it was a bug or something. When I told him what it was he said "Where?". Didn't even see it. Once he saw it he jumped out of the shower, picked it up with a bleach covered washrag, and threw it in the trash. All of this while my front door was wide open so the neighbors might have gotten a show :lmfao:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You should have seen my face when I looked at the bathroom floor and saw that thing. I couldn't even speak. I was just standing there pointing at it. He had no idea what I was looking at. He probably thought it was a bug or something. When I told him what it was he said "Where?". Didn't even see it. Once he saw it he jumped out of the shower, picked it up with a bleach covered washrag, and threw it in the trash. All of this while my front door was wide open so the neighbors might have gotten a show :lmfao:
    It is nice when a great night just comes together!! Making memories, nothing better then that!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Now if he could have got caught by the neighbors while running outside naked and holding a butt plug that would have been something! :rofl:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Probably not. He almost didn't go after he got his lip torn off his face a few months ago. But that HAD to be stitched up. That's the only reason he went

He has an open wound and was in contact with someone else's blood (who could be on all kinds of drugs, have AIDS or whatnot).He HAS to go see a doctor.

:twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom