• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh my Gosh yes!!!!! Or at least post what Road your on so other INGO members can get off of it!! :D

At the time I posted that I was on I65 near Remington heading north. Boring flat country up here!

Let it roll, baby, roll....

Let it roll, All night long...

(Jim Morrison & The Doors, Roadhouse Blues)

(and would have been worth some Classic Rock rep, but you know the whole "share the love" thing. Will fix that ASAP)

that was good for a laugh!

This reminds me...my wife told me yesterday that she was going to send me to "INGO rehab". :D

:yesway::ingo:

I was bored, traffic was light and the kid was asleep! What else is there to do?

I am finally in the room and all set for the night. Forgot my contact solution at home. :xmad:
    Paid way to much for way to small bottle at the truck stop next door.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    40 min left and the world ends!!!!!!! oh my gosh!!!!! oh no!!!! wait...oh thats the time till you get off work......... disregard!!! all is well :D

It has been the longest 8hrs of my life!!!! It seems my replacement for my 4 days off, did all my work for the next 2 days. So....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It has been the longest 8hrs of my life!!!! It seems my replacement for my 4 days off, did all my work for the next 2 days. So....

Yep! my Dad had a saying that still holds true today!! "the best way to kill time is to work it to death" The day sure drags by when your not busy!!:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Haha, I know they don't know yet, I was just :poop:ing with you guys...It's always been a bit of a petpeeve of mine when someone refers to a baby as "it."

I know, I know, difference circumstances here, but still.:):

Yea, I should have guessed. We just finished up my daughter's 9th Birthday Party so it's been hectic. :) My mind will probably catch back up in a couple days. Maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom