• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    The ex is off to some hippie festival in Louisville tonight so i get to PW all night without getting yelled at to get of "that stupid gun thing" :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Holla! :) I Live.

Been taking a break on posting much.

Been Smoke Free for 3 weeks and 3 days. Being that, I only jump online for a minute here and a minute there! Gotta keep myself moving in the right direction! :) Spending a lot of time in the Garden, with my family and by myself. Feeling good.
    Just wanted to check in with you all! Hope everyone is doing well and staying out of trouble! Wishful thinking!

Hey RM glad to see you back!!! and Congrats on three weeks without a smoke :rockwoot:I'm happy for you!!:D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I haven't mowed in twelve days, my grass is turning brown.

I mowed on Sunday and my lawn is still green. If you mow too short your lawn won't retain moisture.

If you mow too short your grass grows a shorter root system, it's been recommended by most lawn care companies to mow no shorter than 3.5 inches.

Unfortunately my yard looks horrible at 3.5, I mow at 3 so it looks better.

Now for the good part, while everybody's yard is turning scorched earth brown in August, I got me some nice green grass for my dogs to wander through.

Of course I got 2 dedicated wells for a sprinkler system and 44 sprinkler heads on the 1.2 acres. Keeps everything except the back 30 feet of the yard good and green. Back 30 feet is utility easement and it's got a small drainage ditch that runs through it to keep it wet and my tree line run there also.

I've run those wells 10 hours solid 7 days a week for a whole month before and I've never ran them dry. It's a heck of a underground stream I got there, problem is that I have to use city water for the house because the iron content and sulfur smell is so bad that a triple filter system and a water conditioner still won't help it.:noway:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ok if she's the ex how is it that she still tells you what to do!! :D

My stupidity that shes the ex. Young, dumb, cheating, kid at the time. So she has every right to tell me what to do for a little bit

This is an ex from over 6 years ago btw

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ok, but she doesn't like you being on ther internet? On a gun site?

Danger padewan.

She doesn't like the Gun site taking attention away from her. She grew up in the country whereas I was a city boy so she was around guns more. She still has issues with me carrying a gun but concealed means concealed.:D

I even carried on our second first date :draw:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Interesting. Never heard of 'em.

Yeah...there is usually 2 seperate areas to a Rainbow Festival. Side A and Side B. Side A is the side with all the old school Hippies. The rougher crowd is on the other side. Actually a fun event.

I don't know if you remember a few years ago when the owners locked them selfs inside their house with guns in a small town just 4 miles from here Vandalia MI, they had the rainbow fest there twice a year until they preceded to point said guns at an FBI and a State Police Swat member do you, They where hold up in their house for a couple of weeks!! It made the National news back then!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom