Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That sounds good to me:yesway: I'll pack em both along with all my smithin' tools and what not.
    I'm looking forward to learning and shooting with our neighbors.
    I spent alot of time just outside of Carmi IL at our farm in Burnt Prairie when I was a youngun...its hard to believe that part of the state is related to the rest of IL:laugh:

Say hi to Mudcat for me. I'm sorry I can't help out at the shoot, but I already have two Appleseed events this month and as important as it is, it doesn't put food on the table. Dangit.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Not at my house! My boy was a Christmas baby, and he gets double the presents, if anything! Of course, the fact that he's the first grandchild on either side of the family helps; his grandparents spoil him at birthday/Christmas, and my wife and I do a "half-birthday" thing for him in June as kind of a bonus.

Great idea! That's really cool.

Most babies get brought by the stork. Yours got brought by Santa.

And then, those of us within a week of Halloween, well... We got brought by the witch. :dunno: Whattayagonnado?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Great idea! That's really cool.

Most babies get brought by the stork. Yours got brought by Santa.

And then, those of us within a week of Halloween, well... We got brought by the witch. :dunno: Whattayagonnado?

I was born on Friday the 13th 13 days after Halloween!! my Cousin was born on Halloween 13 days before me!! all my kids were born on the 13th of the month, my youngest son was born on my Birthday, his son was also born on this same day!! weired huh!!:D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    We have a family friend who is a July 4th baby. My BD is January 3, so I sometimes got the "Birthday/Christmas" present thing. Actually....my wife does that to me now that I think of it......

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We have a family friend who is a July 4th baby. My BD is January 3, so I sometimes got the "Birthday/Christmas" present thing. Actually....my wife does that to me now that I think of it......

I just want to know if you still have that thing living in your armpit??:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom