Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Doc appointment went well!:rockwoot:
    He said momma and baby are doing great..good strong heart{160 BPM} and a due date of Dec 25th:yesway: we go back in 4 weeks to find out what it'll be:cool:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Doc appointment went well!:rockwoot:
    He said momma and baby are doing great..good strong heart{160 BPM} and a due date of Dec 25th:yesway: we go back in 4 weeks to find out what it'll be:cool:

:rockwoot: That's GREAT news!!! Just hope it's not born on Christmas though. Christmas Birthdays always seem to get jipped. :dunno:

Still, GREAT news! :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a friend that was born on the 24th. He hates it cause he always seems to get jipped. So growing up my parents and his parents and I always teamed up to try to make it a little better. :)

I'm just glad to hear it's healthy. That's the important thing. My biggest fear in life was that my kids would be born with some weird defect that would hinder their life. I thank God for them being healthy, but I know he's punishing me for all my childhood/adult misdeeds by giving them the gift of "LET'S GO DRIVE DADDY NUTS!" :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My daughter was born on the 12th. We were faced with the, "you can't put up andy Christmas decorations or get the tree until after my birthday" routine. SHe insisted they be kept completely separate.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Why are you guys calling an unborn child "it?":dunno:

The parents may be waiting to discover the gender of the child. My sister called her children "the baby" or "it" until they were born for her first two. On the third one she found out the gender early so they could better prepare the house for Joy-Bundle #3.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    RH good news on the baby! Fast heartbeat, I believe the old wives tale says that is a girl. Not sure I am remembering right though.

I went to the doc today too. He says I am healing right on schedule and in about 2 weeks I should be 100%.

I am off to Crown Point now and will check in later tonight.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Why are you guys calling an unborn child "it?":dunno:

When my wife and I talk about the baby we say "the baby" its just habit I reckon to type "it":dunno:
    All I know is that my wife has a human being growing in her belly..I find that amazing!

and Mrs G..our doc told us the old saying was if its got a BPM over 120 its gonna be a boy:dunno:
    he said he has never seen any proof in that. my mom has this uncanny ability of guessing what a childs gender is and she has been calling the baby "he" since day one..so have my sisters. Id love to have a boy but will be just as happy with a girl....just not sure I'm ready to handle two girls:laugh:{I have an 8 yr old daughter already}:evilangel:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    This is starting to look suspicious...

oh Im sure the mods have a whole thread dedicated to this thread in their super secret mod cave:):
    we are the members who ride the short bus to the forum everyday so we need extra special attention:dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    oh and..I get to break in my new camera at an appleseed event tomorrow! couldnt think of a better way to do it:rockwoot:

I want to shoot my plinkster at the appleseed but I havent had the chance to shoot it after I stripped it down and messed with the trigger so I have no clue how reliable it will be..so Im going to have to use my heavy arse bench gun:dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I want to shoot my plinkster at the appleseed but I havent had the chance to shoot it after I stripped it down and messed with the trigger so I have no clue how reliable it will be..so Im going to have to use my heavy arse bench gun:dunno:

Take both. They'll get you on target. Just make sure those things that need loc-tite have it or at least that you have your loc-tite and a screwdriver or two with you.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze