• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Take both. They'll get you on target. Just make sure those things that need loc-tite have it or at least that you have your loc-tite and a screwdriver or two with you.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

That sounds good to me:yesway: I'll pack em both along with all my smithin' tools and what not.
    I'm looking forward to learning and shooting with our neighbors.
    I spent alot of time just outside of Carmi IL at our farm in Burnt Prairie when I was a youngun...its hard to believe that part of the state is related to the rest of IL:laugh:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I kinda hope it is born on Christmas:D
    but I hear ya.."this is your birthday and christmas gift":noway:

Not at my house! My boy was a Christmas baby, and he gets double the presents, if anything! Of course, the fact that he's the first grandchild on either side of the family helps; his grandparents spoil him at birthday/Christmas, and my wife and I do a "half-birthday" thing for him in June as kind of a bonus.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My kids birthday is on Dec. 7th and they complained about presents one year so I just don't give them anything for their birthday or Christmas.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Not at my house! My boy was a Christmas baby, and he gets double the presents, if anything! Of course, the fact that he's the first grandchild on either side of the family helps; his grandparents spoil him at birthday/Christmas, and my wife and I do a "half-birthday" thing for him in June as kind of a bonus.

I love that my birthday is 30 June... as a kid, I got presents every 6 months! :D

Now, we normally end up kinda cooking out for Independence Day and celebrating my birthday all at the same time. I'm ok with that. Not too many kids get whole fireworks displays just for their birthday party

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I mowed yesterday. Have I ever said I have a John Deere... water cooled ... lawn vac....

I need a lawn vac, I can't even get a mulching kit right now, supposed to start shipping next week. I've got a John Deere small garden tractor with a 54" deck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom