Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Good morning PWs.

Today may be the day. I won't know if she's coming until at least 10:00am or so. So I still have to wait, but it's getting closer.

OH, 40 posts per page is the way to go. :+1:
    cool beans! hope ya get some good news:rockwoot:
    I'll continue using the 10 post per page thingy..I've experianced change and I dont like it!:D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Thanks for all the birthday reps yesterday, everybody! Got a bunch.

I still haven't caught up, though, from what I'd missed before my birthday repwhore post. That was on page 441, but I missed all the posts between there and page 415! I'm thinking I'll probably just skip all those pages... first time I think I've had to make the call to just not read the posts. Maybe 2nd. It's more dramatic if I say 1st, though, so I'll stick with that.

Also, congrats to all Hoosiers! Today being the first of July means that the "Guns at Work" law has now taken effect!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I take a self ban for one night and some one left the door open and let in Ban Hammer!! a Great big Welcome to all the Mods you guys & gals do a great job, with little thanks so Thank you for the job you do!!! That wasn't to suckupish was it???:D

But seriously thanks guys!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    H&K...can you recommend a good/decently priced gun belt? rite now I only own one decent belt but its falling apart..cause its cheap:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    H&K...can you recommend a good/decently priced gun belt? rite now I only own one decent belt but its falling apart..cause its cheap:rolleyes:

Galls sells their line of leather!! I think you can get their 1 3/4 leather belt in basket weave for about $20.00 bucks they hold up well and last for years!!!:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got a couple of nice leather belts free a few months back when LA Police Gear was giving 5.11 belts free if you bought a pair of 5.11 pants. I mostly wear an old Galco instructor belt that I have had for several years. But my big belly is hard on leather belts, so this one holds up well.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Galls sells their line of leather!! I think you can get their 1 3/4 leather belt in basket weave for about $20.00 bucks they hold up well and last for years!!!:D

What's "basket weave" mean on a belt? Is that better than "high gloss" or "black plain" or "plain"? Their site doesn't have pics of what each finish looks like :n00b:

I stand corected right now they have a clearance sale on these for as little as $9.98.

Aker® Leather Trouser Belt - Galls.com

It is only available in size 28!? Geez, I've lost some weight, but I don't think I've lost that much!

Here is the one I was referring to Kris!!

Galls Gear® Leather Trouser Belt - Galls.com

Again with the finish questions...

Basket weave isn't like a woven leather belt that doesn't actually have any holes in it, is it? Cuz that's what I wear now but I really want an actual gun belt (at a price much less than the $60-$70 prices I've seen so far).

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What's "basket weave" mean on a belt? Is that better than "high gloss" or "black plain" or "plain"? Their site doesn't have pics of what each finish looks like :n00b:

It is only available in size 28!? Geez, I've lost some weight, but I don't think I've lost that much!

Again with the finish questions...

Basket weave isn't like a woven leather belt that doesn't actually have any holes in it, is it? Cuz that's what I wear now but I really want an actual gun belt (at a price much less than the $60-$70 prices I've seen so far).

Basket weave is just a design they put on top of the solid leather it is not straps of leather woven!! It is one solid piece of leather cut to your belt size, Basket weave is just the design that most duty belts have! it is tooled into the leather!! Hope this helps!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Can these *&*#)%^ people not get their heads out of their %&#@# long enough to do their %&^$)^% jobs? :xmad:

Trying to find out if my wife departed Parris Island today and these
    ^&%(#)! idiots won't or don't have any idea as to what I'm trying to ask.

:wow: sorry, end rant and sorry for the bad words:rolleyes:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    it would be to danged easy to answer a simple friggin question. Is My wife on the passenger list for the bus leaving from Savanah, GA today or not. How flippin hard is it to answer that. Oh, and by the...speak english that way if you do have an answer for me I would be able to understand it.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    and it doesn't even feel right. I'm done playing page owner.

I'm sure someone on this board has the power to ask the question, I as my wife's husband, can't get answered.

I'm about ready to friggin snap

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    breath in

breath out

I know that doesn't help. Wish I could do something for you. I know how anxious you are to have the little lady home.

I am just mad. :xmad: I'm getting letters from her telling me that because she wasn't able to complete basic training the Drill Instructors are "being mean" to her and all the other females there for what she calls, their own amusement.

I knew it was going to happen, I've seen it done in other situations and other settings, but this isn't right it has never been right. Now, they wont answer a simple )(&*^% question. "Privacy Issues" and all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom