• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    meh. Got all the stuff sprayed down. All the clothes and bed stuffs getting washed. Wife is picking through the kids' hair. Bagged up most of the kids stuffed animals and toys and such. 21 days without their stuff? I call that Karma for their bad attitudes. Maybe I'll get lucky and this will humble them some. :dunno:

LICE SUCK. FARK LICE.

In the words of our own Relichound.....

PICKLES!

Some one say PICKLES???
    picture.php

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OMG

Found out my youngest daughter has it too. We just got done with almost EVERYTHING we had to do (vacuuming, washing clothes, bagging up hats, toys, animals, treatments, etc) after being up ALL NIGHT, then we find out she's got it. Worst part? She has hair down to her butt. :rolleyes: If we have to cut her hair I'm going to cry. :tantrum: And now we have to do all this over again, but at least it's just for her room and her room only.

Have I said the LIFE SUCKS yet? No?

LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmad:

At least it's summer with no school and neither my wife or I just started a job. That would suck worse.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    OMG

Found out my youngest daughter has it too. We just got done with almost EVERYTHING we had to do (vacuuming, washing clothes, bagging up hats, toys, animals, treatments, etc) after being up ALL NIGHT, then we find out she's got it. Worst part? She has hair down to her butt. :rolleyes: If we have to cut her hair I'm going to cry. :tantrum: And now we have to do all this over again, but at least it's just for her room and her room only.

Have I said the LIFE SUCKS yet? No?

LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmad:

At least it's summer with no school and neither my wife or I just started a job. That would suck worse.

IDK WTF you're talking about..I must of missed an earlier post?

side note: the last page was full of pickles...so in other words it was full of WIN!!!!
    join the pickle craze!!!! do it! NOW!!!!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm up from my "nap". Basiclly I could go no more and just passed out.
    I feel like crap. I can't wait to work tonight.:rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    IDK WTF you're talking about..I must of missed an earlier post?

side note: the last page was full of pickles...so in other words it was full of WIN!!!!
    join the pickle craze!!!! do it! NOW!!!!!

This house is so full of fail there's no way I can join the Win Train. :dunno:

If you DO go back and look, you'll see where we discovered that our oldest daughter has Lice. :xmad: Never, in my life, have I ever had to deal with Lice. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not retyping the specifics because I'm tired, pissed, tired, and pissed. Sorry.

And to add to the Fail Train, wife discovered AFTER she got to Walmart that she didn't have the money for the treatment for our youngest and had to come back. And on her way she ran out of gas. In a construction zone. :facepalm: And I"m here with 4 kids and no running vehicle, but a really nice neighbor that went to help.

It's turning into a BEEEEEAUTIFUL day! :noway: :runaway: :bash: :alcoholic: :soapbox: :nopity: :wallbash: :toilet2: :stretcher:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    SE... that sounds like one "poop:y day. Seriously.

Sorry about that.

The NRA gods are punishing you for all your hater behavior toward them!;)

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I've got to do about 60 "Education" topic things from my second job before I can work there again......I've known about them for a while, just haven't done them. And at least I can do them from home, if the computer hold out..... So I think I'm going to do that. Since I still have the "poops".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom