• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    When I was in scouts, I only had one whole weekend campout.

When I was in Cub Scouts we went camping at least once a month in the summer and every other month during school.

When I was in Boy Scouts we went camping every month in the winter and at LEAST twice a month in the summer.

Our scout camp was one week long and we stayed in tents in our own sections of camp (sections were by troop and about 8 troops per week).

MrsGungHo, if you'd like to go see Old Ben Scout Reservation some weekend, let me know and I'll give you a tour. If we can meet up with GregB, he can give you updated details about how they run the camp. Maybe we can get your scoutmaster to go with us. :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Dang, no one thought post #17,230 was funny?

Tough crowd...I was LMAO picturing that.

Thanks for the badge Relic!

crickets+chirping,jpg.gif

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This is sad. Wife and I are wanting to go to Michigan on Saturday, get back home on Sunday morning sometime. Can't go b/c we don't know what to do with Barney. Parents' are busy, so they can't watch him. Nobody else to check on him here at the house. This is very sad.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    This is sad. Wife and I are wanting to go to Michigan on Saturday, get back home on Sunday morning sometime. Can't go b/c we don't know what to do with Barney. Parents' are busy, so they can't watch him. Nobody else to check on him here at the house. This is very sad.

If you werent halfway across the state I would volunteer

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    LOL.

My buddy I hung out with this weekend was just telling me how much he likes the song "rubberband man" after hearing it on a commercial, so we watched the video.

Dailymotion - The Spinners - Rubberband Man - une vidéo Musique

He just texted me 20 minutes ago telling me that he was at a stop sign(windows down) flipping through his mp3 player when Rubberband Man started playing. At that exact time, a black guy in his late 50's/early 60's, with a big salt and pepper beard hops off his bike directly in front of him and starts dancing out the song with a smile so big that it left my buddy huddled over gasping for air.

BTW, if you are curious, watch from about 8 seconds of that video to about 30 seconds and that's the part he danced out.

:rofl:

OMG.....I need some oxygen. I can not stop laughing.:popcorn: :n00b:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I didnt even watch it cause I thought you meant this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlJT-wDHX8s&feature=related]YouTube - T.I. - Rubber Band Man (BET Edit Video)[/ame]

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    If you want to drive the distance, go to Bradis. I bought my brand new G19 there, which I LOVE. I carry it all the time, love shooting it. I bought it for $480. Again, brand spankin' new. If you drive the distance, I'll even meet ya there, show you where it's at.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I think I'm going to go and invite him over here to hang out in the PW thread, what do you guys think. :dunno: :D

NO!!!

Id travel to the moon for a G19 for $750!...hell I might go buy one myself for $450 then sell it back to myself for $750 and make a $300 profit..but then Id have to turn myself in for committing a crime:dunno:
    confused yet?

And this is why

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If you want to drive the distance, go to Bradis. I bought my brand new G19 there, which I LOVE. I carry it all the time, love shooting it. I bought it for $480. Again, brand spankin' new. If you drive the distance, I'll even meet ya there, show you where it's at.

sorry..I was kiddin around. go look in the classifieds and you'll see what Im talkin about.
    I do want a G19 though! or a G23:dunno: but I cant buy anymore guns until after the baby is born...so itll be the first of the year before I get anymore new guns..unless I trade..or win the lottery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom