Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Anyone have a radiator gun? I think my radiator needs to be flushed.

a regular old garden hose should work? stick the hose in..turn her on and let her run until clear then run a jug of cheap antifreeze through it before you refill with the good stuff. least thats how I use to do it.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Do you guys remember this.

I was just going back and looking around.

I'm glad you guys didn't cut off my nvts when I started PWing. You guys are awesome, thanks for letting me join the PW union.

You should dig up some of your first posts in this thread and quote 'em for us. :yesway: Hmm.. maybe I should go look at mine, too... I, too, was once a nub in here.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    a regular old garden hose should work? stick the hose in..turn her on and let her run until clear then run a jug of cheap antifreeze through it before you refill with the good stuff. least thats how I use to do it.

Cool, thanks.

Hopefully that's the problem. The thermo was just replaced and the fluid level is on full, but if I run my AC for too long or idle for more than a few minutes, the engine temp goes into the red.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Uh oh, we may have another too...

I just went to see how many members we have and noticed "welcome our newest member" feature, so I clicked on the name...

Untitled111.jpg

They aren't going to be happy when they see the rules.:laugh:

I'm scared to look at stuff now, you guys seem to have super human powers and know where everyone is at any given moment.

Big - A troll Noob ganked you on a page, I don't know if I should feel bad or laugh like I did.

Giggity

I went back to see if I could find my first PW post and this is all I could find. I think there's one older, but can't find it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know the :rules:. You gotta bring enough for everyone

I know. Maybe I'll try to make some before the shoot. :dunno:

I loves me some ribs! but dammit man! BBQ sauce? you killed em! you aint suppose to put sauce on ribs!!!!! maybe a little vinegar:dunno: smoke them bad boys...bare azz naked! then half way through add a little spice and rub a LITTLE bit of apple cider vinegar on em and let em dry! then make ya some dip with a bit of honey,vinegar and 6 pepper seasoning.:popcorn:

but then again...its hard to find anyone in this state that doesnt use sauce when they cook meat.

Hey, I didn't cook them. Wife did. When I cook steaks I let them marinate in Hennessy or Tequila overnight. However, my wife doesn't like ANY spices of ANY kind on her food. :dunno: :facepalm: I'm a firm believer that meat cooked right doesn't need any kind of sauce or spice.

She always tells me if I want spices on my food, put it in my food after it's been cooked. :n00b: Uh, no? That defeats the purpose! :rolleyes: So when I cook for myself I let the kids try it. Problem is, the wife looks at it and is like "Ewwww" so that makes the kids not even want to try it. :xmad: It's like, "SHUT UP WOMAN!" :laugh:

But I agree, sauce ruins food unless you can use it just right. Sauce has it's place in/on meat, but not like she did it.

HOWEVER, it was still REALLY good. And no, I'm not just saying that. :)

I almost got killed by a woman driver today while cycling to work. I guess I knew I had to have a close call eventually, though. Only been riding for like three weeks, though. A guy on a motorcycle saw it and hollared at me, "somebody's watching out for you today!"

Now, I'm not trying to be sexist here. All I'm gonna say is, in all my many many years of driving, all the closest calls have been when women were behind the wheel. Thats a fact. Nothing based on facts can be called racism, sexism, or profiling. Not on INGO. We're smarter than libtards.

Women of the world, I'm sorry too, but many of you just CANNOT DRIVE. :facepalm: It doesn't matter if they have a phone glued to their ear or not, they'll still try their hardest to kill you. I watched one today on SR9 play chicken with a semi. I had another on 465 hanging out in the far left lane as I came flying up behind her. Doing 70. She's doing 45. :eek: :xmad: And as I get the chance to pass her, I do, but as I come along side, she PUNCHES IT AND CUTS ME OFF!!!!! WTF! And she had NOOOOOOO clue she did it. I know that cause she was TEXT MESSAGING THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmad: :facepalm:

And that's a normal day anytime I leave the house. :rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    All I know is this heat is enough already.

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?!!!1?!!!??

I can take all the cold weather you want to throw at me. Give me a blizzard, give me an ice storm, give me -200 degree cold. But God PLEASE take this Humidity and shove it up Satan's ASS!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    other than lack of sleep and worrying over Friday, I am better. The ear started hurting this morning and I hit it with tylenol real quick. kept it at a dull roar all day. :rockwoot:

thanks
    Glad things seem to be improving. I really need to make time to stop in your store. I must drive by there at least three times a week but I'm always working when I do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom