Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Are you talking to yourself?? and calling other people wierd!! :D

[strike]The only thing I'm gonna say to you is this. Go take a large pearl necklace and put it where the sun don't shine. I know YOU'D enjoy it :D[/strike]

:noway: That was just rude and sick.

I'm ashamed of myself :xmad:

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    When you send your child out in high 80 degree weather with playdo, you are looking for trouble. My daughter has a gum like substance, PINK....ALL over. And when I say All over...it's exactly what I mean.

Just my tip for the day!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SE...you can't see the pic? I even saw it there when you quoted it.

Yea, my internet is messed up again. I see it now. :thumbsup: Looks like mine, but yours is bolt action. :dunno:

Samesies. SE's :nuts:

"Samesies"? Really? Wow.... And you call ME crazy! :):

:yesway:

I agree! He's a little odd.

That's ok. I'd rather be odd than normal. ;)

Why do you keep showing us your butt upside down??? :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    When you send your child out in high 80 degree weather with playdo, you are looking for trouble. My daughter has a gum like substance, PINK....ALL over. And when I say All over...it's exactly what I mean.

Just my tip for the day!

That's why we invest in Playdo in the winter and slip'n'slides, sprinklers, and water balloons in the summer! :D ;)

(Just my addition to your "tip". :D Good luck with the "removal"!)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I have no interest in piercings as well... yikes, especially that think in the hip.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your sister?

She passed away very suddenly in April 2009. She was only 31, and she left behind three kids, ages 6 years (it was actually her birthday that day :( ), 4 years, and 10 DAYS. It was very sad. But God is good. He was faithful to us, and we could literally feel Him supporting us. When people ask me how I know God exists (and that he loves me!), I can say it is because I have met Him and have experienced Him first hand.

I'm actually working on a book documenting all the ways God prepared the world for her departure - there were many things that He just set up perfectly... giving many people one last day with her, one last phone call, one last set of family photos, one last baby, having so much stuff prepared for the baby so all we had to do was follow her directions... sooo much stuff.

I'm not exactly sure what the final verdict was on cause of death: the first reports were that it was a congenital mitral heart valve problem, but a secondary report I think gave some other reason. It doesn't matter, though; the real reason was that it was the time God allotted for her. She had a huge impact in many peoples' lives while she was here, and even in her passing, so many people have told our family how visible our faith became in the aftermath, and I know that several people even came to a saving faith in Jesus Christ as a result of Rachel's passing.

"Samesies"? Really? Wow.... And you call ME crazy! :):

It's from Superbad!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    She passed away very suddenly in April 2009. She was only 31, and she left behind three kids, ages 6 years (it was actually her birthday that day :( ), 4 years, and 10 DAYS. It was very sad. But God is good. He was faithful to us, and we could literally feel Him supporting us. When people ask me how I know God exists (and that he loves me!), I can say it is because I have met Him and have experienced Him first hand.

I'm actually working on a book documenting all the ways God prepared the world for her departure - there were many things that He just set up perfectly... giving many people one last day with her, one last phone call, one last set of family photos, one last baby, having so much stuff prepared for the baby so all we had to do was follow her directions... sooo much stuff.

I'm not exactly sure what the final verdict was on cause of death: the first reports were that it was a congenital mitral heart valve problem, but a secondary report I think gave some other reason. It doesn't matter, though; the real reason was that it was the time God allotted for her. She had a huge impact in many peoples' lives while she was here, and even in her passing, so many people have told our family how visible our faith became in the aftermath, and I know that several people even came to a saving faith in Jesus Christ as a result of Rachel's passing.

It's from Superbad!

God is great!!! and I owe you some rep!! I am out right now!! thanks for sharing!!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    So I have a date with the ex gf tonight. Heres a quick rubdown

She likes Obama
    Supports the healthcare reform
    Disagrees with Arizonas immigration laws
    Ok with guns
    Pot smoking hippie Vegetarian

Proof Opposites attract