• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    rite on, never heard of "hip piercings" but im old ..... I understand she is your baby girl.... But that seems to be the trendy thing with the younger group....
    What looks retarded to us looks cool to them:dunno:

As long as she keeps piercing & tattooing & stays away from drugs !!!
    I would be content :twocents:

hip piercing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIYAYVjlKZc]YouTube - hip piercing[/ame]

I know I couldn't do that

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Why is it that I can NEVER get ahold of the state IRS? I want my money, punks....and I want it now! UGH. Answer your phone!!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yikes. I have no interest in any kind of piercing. I might get a tattoo someday in memory of my sister, but that's about it. There aren't that many things that are so important to me that I'd want them permanently on my body. Oh, I guess one other thing I might get is something about being a Marine... but obviously not until I've earned it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, I made it 52 hours with no sleep. Then I crashed like a mfer and the wife let me sleep 12 hours. :): I could live with doing that all the time. 50 up, 12 down. That would be interesting. I think I'd rather go 20 up, 4 down instead though. :dunno:

I should be mowing grass instead of playing on the net.

I did TWO yards yesterday. :D It wasn't exactly fun, but it was 8:30pm so it wasn't "Jalapeno Pepper" Hot out. :):

What's the best way to kill time on the net besides INGO? Sometimes this place doesn't move real fast...

Pick one of your other interests and find a forum for it. If you're not somewhere like work or a library, download Combat Arms Online and go shoot people there like I do. :D

Relic....

I looked into the Savage Arms 22's like you suggested. I found one I really liked. I happened to show my dad today, and, well, he's buying one at Bradis this weekend. So yeah, I'm a little jealous now. I wish I had the money to get one this weekend too. Here's a picture of it.

markiixpcamobrush.png

I no see no picy. Is it the Mark -- series? I have the Model 62 and I can't find anything for it. No stocks, no mags, no nothing. :xmad: It's the same as the model 64 too. :dunno:

ITS A BOY :rockwoot:
    CONGRATS!!!! I'd rather have boys than girls. :): No matter what crap a boy does, you never have to worry about girls getting into his pants like with having girls. :):

So what's the verdict? Size? Time of Birth? Healthy? Did I miss the post?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm just standing here cleaning these parts sweating my ass off at work. Taking several breaks to play on INGO with my Ipod Touch. SO glad I set this place up with wifi.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yikes. I have no interest in any kind of piercing. I might get a tattoo someday in memory of my sister, but that's about it. There aren't that many things that are so important to me that I'd want them permanently on my body. Oh, I guess one other thing I might get is something about being a Marine... but obviously not until I've earned it.

I have no interest in piercings as well... yikes, especially that think in the hip.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your sister?

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Piercings.....You know how there's some things in life that you know you will never do? That goes into that category for me. I have to phsyc myself out just to get a shot. I will probably never get a tatoo either.

Moving into the new apartment in a couple hours :rockwoot:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Piercings.....You know how there's some things in life that you know you will never do? That goes into that category for me. I have to phsyc myself out just to get a shot. I will probably never get a tatoo either.

Moving into the new apartment in a couple hours :rockwoot:

Good luck with the move!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom