• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I am having trouble seeing it. I keep getting distracted by his avatar. Next thing I know, its over. I should of Effin' went to the 1500. Too bad she is prolly from Ohio anyways.

That model is very very hot...but you really need to watch that vid.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I got to work this morning and had a note on my machine...
    "Kris,
    Come see when you get here, today I noticed you load your skids as you test. this is not how we operate here!"

first of all jackass..I get here 3 hrs BEFORE you do.
    second of all who the "F" are you to tell me how to operate MY unit?

This dude gets on my friggin nerves! he has been here for a week...yes a WEEK. he use to work here..then got fired...3 YEARS AGO! and they just hired him back, he was my boss then but now they have him working on MY support crew. I dont think he understands that Im his boss now.
    I cant wait for him to get here this morning...there will be fireworks! he's gonna have a realy good day,Im gonna have him sweeping the parking lot until noon..then he's gonna come back in the shop and inventory the valves.:xmad::xmad:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    I got to work this morning and had a note on my machine...
    "Kris,
    Come see when you get here, today I noticed you load your skids as you test. this is not how we operate here!"

first of all jackass..I get here 3 hrs BEFORE you do.
    second of all who the "F" are you to tell me how to operate MY unit?

This dude gets on my friggin nerves! he has been here for a week...yes a WEEK. he use to work here..then got fired...3 YEARS AGO! and they just hired him back, he was my boss then but now they have him working on MY support crew. I dont think he understands that Im his boss now.
    I cant wait for him to get here this morning...there will be fireworks! he's gonna have a realy good day,Im gonna have him sweeping the parking lot until noon..then he's gonna come back in the shop and inventory the valves.:xmad::xmad:
    Dang RH, sorry your having a crappy day...
    But, let him have it...... :D The broom that is :laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I don't even know what your job is

but if you interested in applying.
    we need a "tester" ...we NEVER hire off the street for this job but we are going to have to this time around and I was asked if I knew anyone..:dunno:

I forget what the pay starts out at...maybe $10-11hr plus a $1 per hour bonus if you work 40hrs. you'll be testing high pressure gas cylinders... its pretty easy once you get the hand of it. and I think we may be hiring a blaster..you'll be running a big bead blaster...its automated so not much to do really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom