• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    She told me somewhere between 7 and 10 business days to process the paperwork and then she be given a departure date

needless to say...........i am totally bumbed about this
    Doug, $h*t happens.
    The Service is not for everyone. It's good she found out now instead of later.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    yea, I know. But I'm bumbed because her family has no pitty for failure. They are the tpe to play the "I told you so card every damned day" and because it's HER family I can't say anything in her defense, because she won't let me. I bumbed because she will have to deal with their &^$*

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    yea, I know. But I'm bumbed because her family has no pitty for failure. They are the tpe to play the "I told you so card every damned day" and because it's HER family I can't say anything in her defense, because she won't let me. I bumbed because she will have to deal with their &^$*
    Sooooooo you can't say anything......
    I'll tell you what.....get a mixture of raw sewage, catfish guts ,and deer stomachs that have been sitting out in the summer sun for a month.
    Next time they say something,dump a bucket of that on them. You haven't said anything, but you did something!!:yesway::yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I'm with Jimmy!! it's not the end of the world, and if she made it in the marines this long she is tougher than allot of guys!! and besides you guys are married to each other if family gets to hard to take don't take it, I am happy that you get her back, just be happy for her and give her your support I am sure it was not easy for her, and she needs you the most right now!! :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Sooooooo you can't say anything......
    I'll tell you what.....get a mixture of raw sewage, catfish guts ,and deer stomachs that have been sitting out in the summer sun for a month.
    Next time they say something,dump a bucket of that on them. You haven't said anything, but you did something!!:yesway::yesway:

I suppose you got something like that just sitting around!!!:D

Hey HandK!

Hey Big!! when you movin? :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Thanks Guys.

I told her three years ago when she brought up the idea about joining the military, that I would support her in what ever she wanted to do. She asked before she left if this didn't work out if I would be mad. I reminded her of the support thing and told her what ever she wants to do, I will have her back.

Her first question to me on the on the phone was "are you mad" I felt like a piece of crap for her asking me that. I told her I wasn't mad, and that I will be here or there, what ever she needs.

I called her mom and told her what was going on and she started right then. I cut her off twice and told her I didn't want to talk about it and that I didn't call to talk about her brother. Her brother joined the Marines and is now in his MOS school. I was pissed when I got off the phone with her.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's never good when parents make their kids live in the shadow of another kid!! they all have there good traits and are individuals!! and should be treated as such!! Hang in there man!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom