SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, were headin to the hospital !!!!!

Ill have the perputer with me so maybe i can give you guys a play by play

:rockwoot: Congrats and good luck!

Hold her hand the whole time and don't let the Dr. pressure you into looking at the baby crowning.:puke:

:laugh: Why? You don't like seeing a watermelon come out a hole the size of a pill bottle? :D You definitely never look at one the same way again. :):

It's worth it in the end though. I watched both of mine and never fainted. I was a bit grossed out, but still good to go. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    After my son was born, they put the after birth I guess the PC thing would be to say Placenta in a big ol stainless steel pan and sat it on a table next to me. I looked over at it and got woozy like a MoFo. I slid right down the front of the cabinet and sat on the floor right there. The nurses and dr freaked out on me, but I wasn't getting back up until I could breath with out thinking I was under water. :puke:

before that, the doctor got all smart azz with me and asked if I was man enough to cut the cord...I said Nope and don't ask me again. The ex started laughing like crazy.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    After my son was born, they put the after birth I guess the PC thing would be to say Placenta in a big ol stainless steel pan and sat it on a table next to me. I looked over at it and got woozy like a MoFo. I slid right down the front of the cabinet and sat on the floor right there. The nurses and dr freaked out on me, but I wasn't getting back up until I could breath with out thinking I was under water. :puke:

before that, the doctor got all smart azz with me and asked if I was man enough to cut the cord...I said Nope and don't ask me again. The ex started laughing like crazy.

wuss

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Just got a phone call from Tiif.

She's coming home. She said she has decided that this isn't for her and she joined for all the wrong reasons. She's concerned that I'm mad about it. I tried to reassure her that I am not mad, just disappointed.

To everyone that has been cheering me on, Thank you, Thank you very much.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

She's coming home. She said she has decided that this isn't for her and she joined for all the wrong reasons. She's concerned that I'm mad about it. I tried to reassure her that I am not mad, just disappointed.

How exactly does that work? Is she just allowed to leave?

Last edited:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Sorry to hear that Doug. but at least you get your wife back!:rockwoot:

yeah, well there's that. But I would rather get her back after basic. I tried my best to encourage her to stick this out, but on the phone she said she signed up for the wrong reasons and I agree. She's been in competion with her brother since they were kids and this was another contest.

it'll be alright, I'm just sad for her because her family have no understanding of compassion and they will tear her apart.

I guess I'll be appying for a new Gov job and hopefully move out of state

ETA: :woot: Page owner :woot:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Sup fellas ????
    Yes i will be with her thru the entire dealydoo... Yes i am going to cut the cord....... If they will let me ill grab a pair of gloves too so i can help out :D
    I guess theres a slight possability i will change my tune in the middle of the delivery, But what would that do to my tough guy image:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

It's ok. The military just isn't for everyone, no matter how much they want it. I learned that not long ago myself.

Sorry to hear that Doug. but at least you get your wife back!:rockwoot:

And you gotta look at the positives. ;)

yeah, well there's that. But I would rather get her back after basic. I tried my best to encourage her to stick this out, but on the phone she said she signed up for the wrong reasons and I agree. She's been in competion with her brother since they were kids and this was another contest.

it'll be alright, I'm just sad for her because her family have no understanding of compassion and they will tear her apart.

I guess I'll be appying for a new Gov job and hopefully move out of state

ETA: :woot: Page owner :woot:

The family part will be hard. If there's any chance of understanding AT ALL in her family, they won't use this as an ace up their sleeve for a guilt card. If they do, it'll show their true colors.

However, it's her choice and it's great that you have her back on this. That's what makes a marriage! :)

Oh, and don't feel too down about it. At least your wife didn't just inform you that when she was younger she almost cut her finger off with a BUTTER KNIFE like mine just did! :): I mean, how do you get a deep cut with a BUTTER KNIFE?!?!?! :laugh:

(Yes, I laughed at her after she showed me the scar) :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just got done trying out a new recipe for chicken.

All you need is boneless chicken breasts, a couple cans of French's french fried onions and a couple of eggs.

Dip the chicken in egg, then cover in the onion straws and cook on 400 for about 25 or so minutes. It's freaking awesome!

I'm also going on 48 hours without any red meat.

Well, besides the 6 or so ounces of beef jerky I had earlier.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

All you need is boneless chicken breasts, a couple cans of French's french fried onions and a couple of eggs.

Dip the chicken in egg, then cover in the onion straws and cook on 400 for about 25 or so minutes. It's freaking awesome!

Mmmmm.......

breasts...

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville

I know beef jerky is beef, but I really don't count that as red meat.

The chicken recipe sounds good.

Have you ever tried letting it marinate in teriyaki sauce overnight and then grilling it...just a little bit of BBQ sauce at the very end...that's good too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom