• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I go outside on my front every morning to look around, to make sure nothing has changed and this morning....wow, it feels like the southern Indiana humidity is up to at least 90%. I could barely take a deep breath.

I feel bad for anyone who has to work outside today.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Have fun kid :D

Nope, no fun today, Air show was canceled because the parking was flooded from rain. That means a double crowd tomorrow and that's going to stink.

I'm planning on getting there really early to get in line and then get my 3 seats a one for mk2ja. Hope it does not rain. Because right now it's looking really good out there right now here in Plainfield.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nope, no fun today, Air show was canceled because the parking was flooded from rain. That means a double crowd tomorrow and that's going to stink.

I'm planning on getting there really early to get in line and then get my 3 seats a one for mk2ja. Hope it does not rain. Because right now it's looking really good out there right now here in Plainfield.

Well that just sucks. I bet mk2ja is PISSED.

And what are you talking about Plainfield looks good? Overcast clouds, 90% humidity, and it's about 200 degrees out there! :):

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well that just sucks. I bet mk2ja is PISSED.

And what are you talking about Plainfield looks good? Overcast clouds, 90% humidity, and it's about 200 degrees out there! :):

At the time of the that message it was good to go other than high humidify, now two hours later it's pretty darn overcast.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Too damned hot. I don't even want the kids spending more than a few minutes outside cause I just know they'll collapse from heat stroke with this humidity! Then again, it could just be me. Quitting smoking makes me feel like I can't breathe outside.... :n00b:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just finished watching "Enemy at the Gates". I have watched this movie maybe 6 times, two thumbs up from me. If you've never seen it, put it on your list.

The link below goes to a Bio of the main character 'Vassili Zaitsev' known as "Hero of the Soviet Union" and was given this title. It is a very good read....if you have the time.

Vassili Zaitsev, Hero of the Soviet Union

I was bored so I thought I would share a little.

Le Doug

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Thanks Zook!!
    I also want to thank Relic. He is still a bit sick but came over to help me slide the bed of Shell's truck back.
    Stupid fuel pumps.:xmad:

It's was hot as ballz today. Crappy day to replace that pump.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thanks Zook!!
    I also want to thank Relic. He is still a bit sick but came over to help me slide the bed of Shell's truck back.
    Stupid fuel pumps.:xmad:

It's was hot as ballz today. Crappy day to replace that pump.

That was nice of him!! Hope he gets to felling better!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    whats up fellas ?? Everyone having a good weekend ?!?

Just a regular old boring weekend. Wanted go fishing, but the river is all messed up right because of the recent rain, the weather can't decide whether it wan't to rain, be sunny or drop a tornado.

The only good thing is I got another letter from my wife and she sounds good.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Just a regular old boring weekend. Wanted go fishing, but the river is all messed up right because of the recent rain, the weather can't decide whether it wan't to rain, be sunny or drop a tornado.
    I think it did all of that here today, well just shy of a tornado, had a pretty good storm tho!!!!
    Ate some fresh brocolli from the garden :rockwoot:

The only good thing is I got another letter from my wife and she sounds good.
    good deal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom