• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    OMG you guys are killing me....the day is 7/24/10...no more changes, I'll be there shooting by myself if I have too.

Everyone is invited. Everyone!

I want to stir the pot, :D but I wont :crying:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The best scope base you can buy for the 10/22!
    plenty of room to mount a scope as forward as you'll ever need.
    KID Scope Base [Scope Base] - $32.95 : Kidd Innovative Design, Why be average?

Forward is not my problem, I need to move it back some. I guess I'll know more when I can firmly put my shoulder to the butt stock, slide it up there last night, but didn't tuck it up real tight. Doctor determines tomorrow on just how soon it'll be till I start shooting again. I hope it's withing the month, because I really want to have that 10-22 dailed in along with my Hi-Point 995 because I plain on bringimg that down also.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SE, did you get your kids put down?

That had to be a tough decision, man...

:lmfao: Well, it was either put the wife down or put the kids down. The kids went crying and screaming. I'm thinking I should have put the wife down instead. :dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    after this interweb nightmare...I'm pooped and I'm going to bed.

Make sure you either send me a PM if you're going, or post in the PW Shoot thread.

OH, and since you all wore me out, I need a rep refill.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Forward is not my problem, I need to move it back some. I guess I'll know more when I can firmly put my shoulder to the butt stock, slide it up there last night, but didn't tuck it up real tight. Doctor determines tomorrow on just how soon it'll be till I start shooting again. I hope it's withing the month, because I really want to have that 10-22 dailed in along with my Hi-Point 995 because I plain on bringimg that down also.

Well man, if you DO get cleared to go or not, let me know and you and I can ride together. I know most of you truck drivers don't like to drive outside the job just in case you get a ticket, so I can drive if you want. My truck should be fixed by then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom