Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Watching it.

Watched the Great White Shark show before it.

I used to be a dive instructor... never wanted to see a Great White in person.

When I was diving I wouldn't have been able to see them even if they were there......I have never dove anywhere nice, still want too just can't anymore........:xmad:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You don't like fat people + guns? :dunno:

:D

:rofl:

Pics or it didn't happen!

I figured this might be asked...I took a crappy cellphone pic and I'm loading it as I type.

Ya, we are 8 1/2 months pregnant, ill let her watch what she wants :) :dunno:

When she's that pregnant, it's always best to pick your battles...Getting to watch what you want to watch just isn't worth the headache.

Did you see my new 10/22? I got for 100 bucks :D

Eff off!

Lucky SOB.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    -RH- and are supposed to hook up and he's going to show me some things about the 10/22 so I can have a cool gun like you guys.

OH, and I have a new friend -sclark- is now my friend :woot:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm gonna pass out now, too. My boss is on vacation this week, so I have to be there at 0800 instead of 1000 like normal. Which means I have to get up at the RM of dawn in order to go for a run before work!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow, I knew the picture was going to be crappy, but I had no idea it was this bad...These things look burnt, diseased and misshapen in this picture...I can assure you this is not the case.

IMG00019-20100606-1957.jpg

My Pops just helped me change out the fuel pump on my SUV, so I figured buying some ribs and spending the day cooking him dinner was in order...He wasn't mad when I showed up to his house with a pile of ribs and veggies.:):

I made 2 with a dry rub recipe I got on here(thanks tyler), 1 with sweet baby rays, 1 with a mustard/vinegar based sauce and 2 with my homemade sauce.

All of them pretty much kicked a**.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Your gonna have a lot of fun with those!! great buy too! it's nice to find those kind of deals!! :rockwoot:

I just wished I had more money. If the VA would quit playing games, I might be able to get the AR from -jclark-

When I found out about this, I got crazy panicy because I couldn't cath up with the guy selling them. Then it all came together.

I am very happy with my purchases

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Goodnight everyone.

Great night of whorin...

Don't forget to check out relic's thread on our day at the range today... scroll down a ways and I posted some vids of relic and jclark smashing the steel. Fun day!

Adios friends.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wow, I knew the picture was going to be crappy, but I had no idea it was this bad...These things look burnt, diseased and misshapen in this picture...I can assure you this is not the case.

IMG00019-20100606-1957.jpg

My Pops just helped me change out the fuel pump on my SUV, so I figured buying some ribs and spending the day cooking him dinner was in order...He wasn't mad when I showed up to his house with a pile of ribs and veggies.:):

I made 2 with a dry rub recipe I got on here(thanks tyler), 1 with sweet baby rays, 1 with a mustard/vinegar based sauce and 2 with my homemade sauce.

All of them pretty much kicked a**.

Your right Joe!! you better not take a chance on them drop them by the house and I will be sure that they get disposed of properly!!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom