• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    just tryin to be the good guy & hang with the ol lady in case she needs something...... she recorded it for me im actually watching it now :yesway:

There's nothing wrong with waiting on the Mrs. when she's that far along and since she recorded it, you can watch it while she's in the delivery room :D

My ex, while she was pregnant was complaining about not being able to breath when she tried to lay down. I told her I can cut a hole in you back and you could breat like a whale :D she didn't think it was as funny as I did :woot:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Did you see my new 10/22? I got for 100 bucks :D

100.00 that was a steal for that SS 10-22, they was going for 250.00+ at the 1500 for SS's.

Invest in the new tri mag, holds 3 10 rounders, going to buy two, and get 4 more 10 rounders. I gave a buddy 4 25 rounders and a speed loader a year ago and he's letting have 2 of the 25's and the speed loader cause he does not like it. I loved using that, fills a mag wickedly fast without buggering your thumbs!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Watching it.

Watched the Great White Shark show before it.

I used to be a dive instructor... never wanted to see a Great White in person.

GAH! I really wanted to see that! Expedition Great White, or whatever it was called. But ohhhh nooooo... I don't have cable! Major Blow. /salute

Bigum - PADI? I'm AOW. Got OW cheap while living in Jamaica, then AOW cheap through Rose's Scuba Club. Figured I'll wait til I can get more levels "cheap" in the Corps :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom