• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    This is only the Truck and SUV listings...

Audi A6 Allroad
    Cadillac SRX
    Cadillac STS (V8)
    Chevrolet Aveo
    Chevrolet Blazer
    Chevrolet Colorado (4WD)
    Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    Chevrolet S-10 Pickup (4WD)
    Chevrolet TrailBlazer (V8)
    Chevrolet Uplander
    Chevrolet Venture
    Chrysler Sebring Convertible
    Chrysler Town & Country
    Dodge Caravan (V6)
    Dodge Grand Caravan
    GMC Canyon (4WD)
    GMC Envoy (V8) GMC Jimmy
    GMC S-15 Sonoma (4WD)
    Jeep Commander
    Jeep Wrangler (four-door)
    Kia Sedona
    Lincoln Aviator
    Mercedes-Benz R-Class
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Oldsmobile Silhouette
    Pontiac Montana, Montana SV6
    Saturn Relay
    Volkswagen Cabrio
    Volkswagen New Beetle (turbo)
    Volkswagen Passat (V6, FWD)
    Volkswagen Touareg
    Volvo XC90 (6-cyl.)

Well there's the full listing, and look what I found :noway: I need to get rid of this car.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    nice looking grillin' -Joe-.

I wish my wifes mother would bring my grill bak. I have a gas grill and I hate it. I tell you I hate gas grills

Gas grills are horrible for almost everything...I did use some propane for the last 10 minutes while the rib sauce caramelized though.

Your right Joe!! you better not take a chance on them drop them by the house and I will be sure that they get disposed of properly!!! :D

If you ever make it to SWI, I'll be sure to have some ribs on the grill before you get here.:D

:ingo:

Seriously, I took a :poop: this evening that looked like those things...;)

Just kidding with you...

You are the definition of a freaking carnivore. You are officially Tyrannosaurus Joe. Or, in cool street slang, T-Joe! :rockwoot:

They really do look like :poop: in that picture, but they sure as heck didn't taste like it.:rockwoot:

I really am a carnivore. I figure I need to get the prime-cut steaks and ribs craving out of my system while still I'm relatively young. I'm fully aware that it's going to catch up with me one day, but I can't help myself ATM...I'll eventually eat more chicken and fish in the future, just not yet.:):

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Hmm.....only one Ford (Lincoln) on the list..........
    Only because they tried to pack everything from a Navigator into a smaller "box".

You should look at the Lexus RX. My parents have one and they've only had one issue with it in the 8 years they've had it. Lexus dealers want to make you happy. When the RX was taken to the dealer for repair (wouldn't shift into overdrive), they gave my parents a new ES300 to drive for free. They didn't get it fixed the first time, so they lent the car again. The problem ended being a bad sensor, but they didn't find it before installing a new transmission, free of charge. After they replaced the sensor they said keep the transmission.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'll give in a look. I can't get autotrader.com to work on this computer. Anything past the Home page and I get an error message. Every time I'm on this computer. ????

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    PW Rimfire competition! Woo Hoo, I'm game, picking up the new toy tomorrow, plan on adding a extended mag release and having a trigger job done to it.

BTW, Relic, want to pick your brain on bbls.
    TacSol, Green Mountain or a Kidd match bbl, also, 18 or 20 inch, also does the chambering make a difference?

DSCN0414.jpg

sweet!:rockwoot:
    go with a KIDD barrel! not much differance in the prices between the 3. and Id go with a 20" bbl. all the after market barrels have basically the same chambering {bentz chamber} you can feed them anything but stingers and velocitors..they will shoot just not very accuratly and you may have ejecting problems.
    KIDD barrel will run ya $199 from their web site unless ya go with the KIDD light weight bbl which is about $40-50 more.
    I like my Tac-sol bbl but its just a bit to light and causes alot of wobble when shooting off hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom