• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just robbed a bank. This day is starting out ok.

Dude. I think you dropped this bag-o-money on your way out. I figured I'd hold it for you. I conveniently relocated the money that was in it though. This being a really nice duffle bag I figured you'd want it back... :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Holy cow. I just put my one and only person on my ignore list. Almost a full year of NO ONE on it, and BOOM. There he is. :rolleyes: Its a shame when even I can't stand someone THAT much. :):

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Nope! :D You're on my good side.... for now. Don't push me, or I'll.... IGNORE YOU! :D

No, his name starts with S and ends in 7. So don't quote him so I don't see it. ;)
    What?
    Oh, yes, I went to bed and tended to other matters. Ergo, your position is correct.

Is this truly how some of you reason?

Must I sit on INGO incessantly to disprove all of your weird and incorrect posts?
    :D

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Wait, my name starts with s. and ends with s. and the 7th letter is s. Why is SE mad at me? I've never done anything wrong! I'm even non-confrontational on the internet.

P.S. who said i took any money bags? I took all the deposit boxes! and even though they're behind two feet of concrete, they still made these cabinets crazy heavy.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Nope! :D You're on my good side.... for now. Don't push me, or I'll.... IGNORE YOU! :D

No, his name starts with S and ends in 7. So don't quote him so I don't see it. ;)

Yep, he's gotten my blood to oozin' before too. I just choose to skip his stuff and move on. If I see a post or thread by him, I pretty much ignore it all.

I bet you wont pants him :D :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wait, my name starts with s. and ends with s. and the 7th letter is s. Why is SE mad at me? I've never done anything wrong! I'm even non-confrontational on the internet.

P.S. who said i took any money bags? I took all the deposit boxes! and even though they're behind two feet of concrete, they still made these cabinets crazy heavy.

My bad. I guess it was a second job after yours then. I wanted one of them boxes. It's more like Christmas that way....

Yep, he's gotten my blood to oozin' before too. I just choose to skip his stuff and move on. If I see a post or thread by him, I pretty much ignore it all.

I bet you wont pants him :D :rockwoot:

Yep. Not going to pants him. :D

I just got the call back to my old job :rockwoot:

Congrats! :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And Doug & SE I know who you guys are thinking of, I could not live my life with that much negativity!! Everything he posts about is a negative!! Must suck to be him!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom