• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I don't know how many Evansville INGOers remember the 'Pizza Pub' on the corner of Columbia and Fulton. Well, the man who owned and operated it has now opened a new shop in Evansville. It's in the old Huff's Una Pizza behind the Walgreens on Morgan and Oak Hill. I just got back from picking up a Stromboli and I must say...I was delicious.

So, check it out. If the pizza is as good as it was before, then it too will be delicious.

Le Doug

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I shot some guns today. It was fun. shot my mauser. It was way more accurate than i remembered. helped a friend sight in a marlin 336. then the rain arrived. We got stuff picked up and made it back to the house. Then headed to DQ. On the way the rain picked up to the worst rain i have ever seen in my life. We couldn't see my buddies truck 15 feet in front of us going about 10 miles an hour. We pulled over and stopped. a few second later the rain slowed and we saw every other car had also pulled over.

All in all, it was a good day. Oh, and i had a cookie dough blizzard.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Since it seems like everyone missed this earlier, who's planning on attending?

After all the least we could do is meet each other, introduce ourselves and shake hands!

Plus it would really be nice to put a face with a handle!

So who's going??? I'll be there.
    I thought we were going on October.
    I'm so confused........

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Since it seems like everyone missed this earlier, who's planning on attending?

After all the least we could do is meet each other, introduce ourselves and shake hands!

Plus it would really be nice to put a face with a handle!

So who's going??? I'll be there.[/quote

I hope to be there but don't know for sure. Just got laid off so no gun money and for that matter everything else will be real tight too. Company has no idea how long we will be off says they will call us back when business picks up......huh. :dunno: :rolleyes:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Well is it oging tobe June or Oct.?

I would like to go. Never been and would like to go with someone who knows what to expect. I hate being the friggin new guy

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I thought we were going on October.
    I'm so confused........

Just was wondering if anyone was going to attend, not an official S.U.T. Meet .

No I'm on for October!! cant make it before that, I don't think IBM was PW'ing in here when we talked about it for the October one!! :D

Geez, my first post in the thread was 1-31, ya think I was here:D, see above!

Well is it oging tobe June or Oct.?

I think the OFFICIAL one is Oct., but was wondering who was going to attend this one.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So today was a good day. Didn't get the peace and quiet of the woods like I wanted to, but still not a bad day. I really should go to bed. It is 4:30 in the morning. I just can't sleep. This Israeli powder keg thing has me worried I guess. Could be the start of another 1967... :dunno:

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    So today was a good day. Didn't get the peace and quiet of the woods like I wanted to, but still not a bad day. I really should go to bed. It is 4:30 in the morning. I just can't sleep. This Israeli powder keg thing has me worried I guess. Could be the start of another 1967... :dunno:

Yep, either this or the issues with N&S Korea. Just seems like Israel gets less attention (from news/ media and for that matter our governement)than the other possible points of ignition. The Korea issues, I think, are more like Jong Il just trying to flex his muscles and further isolating themselves from the world. Israel on the other hand, has pretty much had it with being pushed around. I could see that one getting ugly quickly once a shot is fired.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well guys I'm back! At least for now anyways. Things have been crazy hectic lately. Working a crapload of overtime at work (although I do love the paychecks :) ), trying to help on the farm, working on other people's vehicles. and now a couple of days ago my focus goes down again!! From what I can tell so far till I get the trans out, I blew the differential in this transmission too!! At least the original lasted me 90k mi of my driving plus 44k before me. This junkyard one only lasted around 17k miles, lol. Although I must say it went out with a blaze of glory. One hard downshift to blow by a 05 mustang v6 convertible, and in one hit I break the bracket that holds the lower trans mount to the trans, apparantly shattered the diff, and somehow also knocked the shift cables loose cause I can't even shift it!! The shifter just moves around however you want.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well guys I'm back! At least for now anyways. Things have been crazy hectic lately. Working a crapload of overtime at work (although I do love the paychecks :) ), trying to help on the farm, working on other people's vehicles. and now a couple of days ago my focus goes down again!! From what I can tell so far till I get the trans out, I blew the differential in this transmission too!! At least the original lasted me 90k mi of my driving plus 44k before me. This junkyard one only lasted around 17k miles, lol. Although I must say it went out with a blaze of glory. One hard downshift to blow by a 05 mustang v6 convertible, and in one hit I break the bracket that holds the lower trans mount to the trans, apparantly shattered the diff, and somehow also knocked the shift cables loose cause I can't even shift it!! The shifter just moves around however you want.

:welcome: back!

Glad to see you.

Okay... now what we really want to know: Whatever happened with the girlfriend?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm already getting ahold of torsen to make sure my T-2 limited slip diff that I have to put in will be ok. If so its going in, and I'm probably going to have to swap trans cases too, cause when the trans mount bracket broke, it also broke a small part of the case. You didn't know a focus could make that much torque did ya?:evilangel:

Also in a couple of weeks I'm taking a 2 week vacation from work to run a fireworks store in Elwood. If you let me know you're from INGO I'll see what kind of deals I can get ya. ;)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    :welcome: back!

Glad to see you.

Okay... now what we really want to know: Whatever happened with the girlfriend?

I will answer that question when I have more time. Right now I need to get some sleep so I can get up and work on a P.O.S. 87 E350 box truck that has wiring issues. :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd check in and give a quick, current update. More to come soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom