• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Any one going to go to the Indy Air Show at Mt. Comfort on June 12th??

Me and the Mrs. are going to make our yearly pilgrimage to it and I plan on taking at least 800 pics.

Going to be in the Aviators Club, front row seats, good chow (see menu below) and unlimited soft drinks for 59.00 a piece. Always have a great time there and will be looking for INGO hats when strolling around taking crowd shots.

• Marinated Potato Salad
    • Fresh Sliced Tomatoes
    • BBQ Smoked Pork Chops
    • Grilled Ribeye Steaks
    • Sweet Hoosier Baked Beans
    • Fresh Buns & Rolls
    • Carmel Apple Pies
    • Lemon Cake
    In addition, Hot Dogs & PBJ offered for the kids!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    But while you were sittin at home for 4 weeks, I don't think yous was earnin no monies!

Got money for it..... Workman's comp = 2/3's pay, all medical expenses, physical therapy and anything related to it.:D

Plus I have a extra AFLAC policy, gonna use that money to buy me a tricked out 10/22 I hope.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Any one going to go to the Indy Air Show at Mt. Comfort on June 12th??

Me and the Mrs. are going to make our yearly pilgrimage to it and I plan on taking at least 800 pics.

Going to be in the Aviators Club, front row seats, good chow (see menu below) and unlimited soft drinks for 59.00 a piece. Always have a great time there and will be looking for INGO hats when strolling around taking crowd shots.

• Marinated Potato Salad
    • Fresh Sliced Tomatoes
    • BBQ Smoked Pork Chops
    • Grilled Ribeye Steaks
    • Sweet Hoosier Baked Beans
    • Fresh Buns & Rolls
    • Carmel Apple Pies
    • Lemon Cake
    In addition, Hot Dogs & PBJ offered for the kids!

Here's a link for reference: Indianapolis Air Show — June 11-13, 2010 — Mount Comfort, Indiana

I hadn't heard about that, but I'm definitely interested!

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I have a question for the ingo vets. Before I post in the classifides, I'm wanting to trade my fishing rod and reel for a cheap 22 handgun. Would that go in firearms or non firearms? I ask cause last time I tries to trade something I got told I was in the wrong forum.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I have a question for the ingo vets. Before I post in the classifides, I'm wanting to trade my fishing rod and reel for a cheap 22 handgun. Would that go in firearms or non firearms? I ask cause last time I tries to trade something I got told I was in the wrong forum.

IMHO you should just PM a mod about it. I frequently see Spasmo editing things in the Classifieds, so that might be a good way to find out.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    1 - I can't believe you hadn't seen A Few Good Men yet. Pretty sure I watched that with my big brother before I was even 10. Anyway... glad it's in your queue now.

2 - I really want a puppydog, but it just isn't a good time in my life to get one. I don't have the means and the places to give it room to run, and there's no way I want a little-bitty dog. I've been watching Dog Whisperer lately, and one of Cesar's favorite breeds is the Doberman. I've always wanted a big-ish dog, but wasn't really sure which breed specifically; Dalmatian, German Shepherd, and various Labradors were on the list, but I couldn't really decide. After seeing the Dobermans on DW, though, I think that's the kind I wanna get when I can.

I had a mutt while I lived in Jamaica that we got from the JSPCA. We had plenty of room for him to run, and it was a really good experience. Unfortunately, he had a bad habit of jumping up and chewing on the tree branches near where he'd be tied up at night, and one morning I went out to feed him, and his chain had caught on a nearby fence, and he'd hung overnight :( Didn't help that my parents did believe me when I ran back inside because it was April 1st. Anyway, I was crying at school (5th grade) that day and a couple of my friends made fun of me for crying over a dog. You just don't understand until you've been through it. Sorry for your loss, man.

1. I'm watching it now.

2. Get a German Shepherd when you are ready for a dog...Trust me.

3. That is brutal. I can honestly say I didn't miss 10 days of school from K-12, but I wouldn't have went that day if I were in your shoes.

Besides the fact I'd never have an outdoor dog anyway, that's even more reason not to have one chained up...Sorry for that nasty experience.

Last edited:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I getting ready to go to bed, but before I do, I have a question. At the bottom of the INGO home page there is a status bar showing the number of people currently viewing INGO. one number is the number of member, one is the number of guests and the last one is the number of spiders. What the he*l are spiders, IRT that?

Thanks, and good night all.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ah, alrighty. Well, I think that I probably won't be able to get there in a reasonable time to shoot with you guys. Oh well.. another day.

Yea, we'll have to have a PW Meetup Shoot sometime down there. (Or up there depending on location. :): ) I'd love to be able to wait for you to come down tomorrow, but I have to be back by a certain time. Helping a friend move after her now ex-bf decided to be a male body part and leave her high and dry. Dunno what happened, if she deserved it or didn't, but now because my wife went over there, I get to get paid to help someone move. :)

(I just hope my transmission in my truck holds out!)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    A serious question...

When folks practice at the range in full body gear, slings, tactical doo dads, thigh holsters, etc., why do they do that?

If you're not the in the military or swat team, when will you ever be decked out with twice as much gear as a special forces soldier?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I getting ready to go to bed, but before I do, I have a question. At the bottom of the INGO home page there is a status bar showing the number of people currently viewing INGO. one number is the number of member, one is the number of guests and the last one is the number of spiders. What the he*l are spiders, IRT that?

Thanks, and good night all.

Web crawler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    A serious question...

When folks practice at the range in full body gear, slings, tactical doo dads, thigh holsters, etc., why do they do that?

If you're not the in the military or swat team, when will you ever be decked out with twice as much gear as a special forces soldier?
    tacticality.jpg

So you can be awesome like this guy ^

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    A serious question...

Because it makes them feel awesome.:dunno: I hate seeing douchbags walk around with their thigh rigs on, or at the range with full tac gear. but what i do love, is seeing them shoot...they can never shoot worth a damn.:ar15:
    I think they all have seen one to many movies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Why people so friggin stupid?
    I got here at about 3:00 this morning...I unlocked the gate,turned on all of the outside lights etc etc....truck driver comes in and needs my help moving some stuff on the trailer...so I go out and help him and even talk to him for about 10min...he leaves the lot..comes back and locks the gate:dunno: umm...yeah,when ya lock the gate from the outside,you cant unlock it from the inside.:noway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Just picked up a sweet new 21-speed mountain bike with Shimano de-railers and rear-frame suspension. Never heard of the brand, but the welds are smooth, and aside from gathering a tiny amount of dust which I've now wiped off with some Hoppes-9 (betcha didn't think of that, did ya? :): ), she shines like a new dime. For a hair under eighty bucks.

Eat it, world!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    A serious question...

Oh, so you spotted me, huh?

Not cool to call me out like that, dude. :):

Seriously, I don't get it at all.
    Unless you hang your webgear right next to your nightstand ready to be slipped on, on some kind of mount with it set to magnetically clasp shut around your nude form, I don't see the point.

If things are at a point where you'd need your tactiCOOL gear, then odds are pretty good that the SWAT team is already chucking CS gas through your window and contemplating setting it alight. Why bother? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom