Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    My dishwasher just took a ****

Mine did yesterday, it get stuck on dry. Not a big deal though. I just have to make sure I don't forget about it. When I figured out it was stuck, it was because I smelled the melting plastic baby bottles. Smelled pretty wicked. Glad my Glock was not in there!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I missed something

Relic Neg repped him on his phone!! it was not the first time his phone has done that! and kick came in here to say he was sorry if he offended anyone! Nice Guy!! I told him I was sure it was an accident and it was! Then I repped him to undo the neg rep and so did allot of others here!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My dishwasher just took a ****

Get a new one!! :D

clearance-sale-demotivational-poster-1221723258.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Hey gary I OC in front of some cops today. I thought for sure they were going to beat me and then come to my house and kill my dog but they just waved

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Hey gary I OC in front of some cops today. I thought for sure they were going to beat me and then come to my house and kill my dog but they just waved

Wow, they are just trying to gain your trust. They want you to invite them over so they can find out if your neighbors have dogs too...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

See what you don't remember is that they secretly gassed you with knockout gas then implanted a chip in your brain so you could be their spy on INGO, and Eville in general :tinfoil: :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Benny I went to Strictly again today and got more great service. they must just hate you

First, second and third impressions last a lifetime...After going there 3 times I will never go back unless they change the name and get new management. Of course, unless the name changes I'd never know, so I'll stick to places that I know don't have ass holes running the place.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    First, second and third impressions last a lifetime...After going there 3 times I will never go back unless they change the name and get new management. Of course, unless the name changes I'd never know, so I'll stick to places that I know don't have ass holes running the place.
    I would venture to guess that Mike was there all 3 times

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I think I figured out what me dream girl is. Shes a good cook, loves guns, Wants to have sex with me and only me constantly, and cant talk

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom