Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I didn't think that an H&K was used for anything except as safe queens and status symbols? Hate to see one get dirty slumming :):

Na, Mine takes a beating and gets drug through the mud. I don't have room for guns to just look good on a shelf. Its been a few thousand rounds since I cleaned it too and it still shoots straighter and jams less than an XD right off the assembly line.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    coming from an XD owner, this makes me :lmfao:

My dirty barrel is worth more than your gun :D

Here we go...another HK guy thinking those two magic letters mean:spend:

I always get a kick out of messing with people who are Sig and H&K guys. The only group that gets going more on their gun talk is if you start telling hardcore 1911 guys how a plastic gun is better. Their heads almost explode everytime I do it. I love the 1911 but if I am looking for entertainment I go with that or the classic line of how liberals are good for America:):

MrsG, I can overlook that since its you:D I just wish you guys were closer....or maybe not as I would be broke.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have those too :D

WAIT!?!?! Aren't you a Glock guy? :dunno:

I gave up the G22 and custom G23, but I'll get another one, down the road. :yesway:

Oh, wait! That is, as soon as they start making some reliable guns that don't explode in your hands. Yeah, all that plastic stuff is nothing but trash. :laugh:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Here we go...another HK guy thinking those two magic letters mean:spend:

I always get a kick out of messing with people who are Sig and H&K guys. The only group that gets going more on their gun talk is if you start telling hardcore 1911 guys how a plastic gun is better. Their heads almost explode everytime I do it. I love the 1911 but if I am looking for entertainment I go with that or the classic line of how liberals are good for America:):

MrsG, I can overlook that since its you:D I just wish you guys were closer....or maybe not as I would be broke.

:stickpoke:

If they weren't worth it, nobody would buy them :D

I don't buy only one brand though. I have some plastic ones too. You singled out HK so I was just poking back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom