• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I've never shot in their range...what does it cost? and can you use your own ammo? also..how are the crowds on the range?
    See above post for price. yes you can use your own ammo and in the 10+ times ive used it there has never been more than 2 other people. I usually have it to myself

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Having Hamburger Helper tonight; I'm feeling pretty lazy.
    Have to admit, though, my lemon-honey peppered chicken was a great success.
    Man card: forfeit. I confess: I'm decent at cooking.

Pfft, if one has to forfeit his man card for being a good cook, I guess I lost mine LONG ago...I'm the best cook on my or Kara's side of the family and I'm also one of the youngest(children excluded).

And yeah, I have 5 gold badges and I'm in a distant third place.:n00b:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    No video range that I know of. I usually go with another buddy and shoot. For us to go for an hour, its around 24-26 $.
    Have you ever shot on the 3-D course near daylight?{I could be off...but I think I recall it being near or in daylight Indiana..about 30-45min from Evansville} I've only been there a couple of times but it was really cool. you walk down trails and shoot 3-D targets.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Having Hamburger Helper tonight; I'm feeling pretty lazy.
    Have to admit, though, my lemon-honey peppered chicken was a great success.
    Man card: forfeit. I confess: I'm decent at cooking.

Hello there ETG! First of all, welcome to INGO!

That chicken sounds good!

Just so you know, the Mods will likely delete your posts in this particular thread until after you have over 50 "quality" posts in other threads. This thread is sort of like a chat room and you are welcome here. However, in order to prevent access to the classifieds by posting 50 quick "one-liners", you will need to post elsewhere for a while first.

Again, welcome to INGO and we hope to see you back soon. :yesway:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Have you ever shot on the 3-D course near daylight?{I could be off...but I think I recall it being near or in daylight Indiana..about 30-45min from Evansville} I've only been there a couple of times but it was really cool. you walk down trails and shoot 3-D targets.
    daylight is only 10 minutes from evansville :dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    About standard, I think it's about fifteen bucks per person per half hour, last time I checked. Then again, that was about two years ago. Hopefully their customer service has improved. I assume so, given that they're still in business. Could have just been the guys at the counter that day, but they had a disdainful attitude, maybe because my friend and I looked too young, no idea. But they'll never get another dime from me ever. I much prefer Red Brush or Izaak Walton, with preference on the latter. Nicer people, fewer rules, a little bit steeper price but not really ($60 - and a thirty dollar workday fine - v. $90 flat fee). And I like the groundskeeper/guardian at Izaak Walton, they're good people.

Izaak is awesome, I love how empty it always is...I just wish they had longer ranges.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Hello there ETG! First of all, welcome to INGO!

That chicken sounds good!

Just so you know, the Mods will likely delete your posts in this particular thread until after you have over 50 "quality" posts in other threads. This thread is sort of like a chat room and you are welcome here. However, in order to prevent access to the classifieds by posting 50 quick "one-liners", you will need to post elsewhere for a while first.

Again, welcome to INGO and we hope to see you back soon. :yesway:
    :facepalm::rofl:

Dude thats EvansvilleThomsonGunner

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville

Never heard of it. Sounds cool though. Where is it in daylight?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Never heard of it. Sounds cool though. Where is it in daylight?

Im not even 100% sure its in daylight. I went with a buddy a few times. I'll try to get ahold of him and find out exactly where it is. I know I remember it taking us at least 30min to get there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom