Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Are you a member there?
    I've been wanting to go out there and get a membership. My parents own the property next door to it and I was best friends with the caretakers son up until after HS. I loved that place!

Yes and no...Yes, I've been a member there for several years, but no, I just remembered I forgot to pay my dues at the end of the year(I actually forgot until it just got brought up an hour ago).:n00b:

They never send anything in the mail about renewing memberships and I haven't been out there in a couple months...I need to make a note and go pay it this week.

I can't believe you DON'T have a membership there, considering how much you love shotguns. Their clay pigeon set ups out there are pretty sweet.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    HandK, you are a sig guy so let me ask you what should a used Sig P226 with rail run me with 2 mags? I don't want the old west german 226 but the newer version.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I bought one used a couple of years ago for $500.00 with three mags and night sites, and I see them used all the time for around that! You might pay a little more for one with the rail!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I bought one used a couple of years ago for $500.00 with three mags and night sites, and I see them used all the time for around that! You might pay a little more for one with the rail!

Hmmm...I need to keep an eye out as I want another 9mm to replace my XD45 that I carry. It would make since to just get another XD9 but I want a Sig.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Thought I'd drop a post on here so I stopped getting the message "Hello Gpfury86, Is your keyboard jammed? Hope to hear from you soon!" Since it has been like a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom