• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ever since I got terrible customer service from them with shooting with a friend of mine some time back, I haven't been back since.

Also, how goes it, everyone?
    Just a heads up, dont be surprised if this gets deleted. Mods tend to like you to get your 50 posts in other threads before playing in this one.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Man, it really has been too long if I've already been forgotten.

I think seniority alone dictate that I'm not trolling for my fifty, given my serious penchant for reporting the quick-draw classifieds-seekers. If that was my goal, I'd just pay the ten bucks right now and not bother to say anything. In the on-off sixteen months of membership/lurking, I've bought precisely one thing. But, yes, I'm more than happy to abide site rules if I ever decide in future to do that again. I am, however, glad to see most everyone is still around.

- Evansville Thompson Gunner

So what happened to your other screen name then?

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Man, it really has been too long if I've already been forgotten.

I think seniority alone dictate that I'm not trolling for my fifty, given my serious penchant for reporting the quick-draw classifieds-seekers. If that was my goal, I'd just pay the ten bucks right now and not bother to say anything. In the on-off sixteen months of membership/lurking, I've bought precisely one thing. But, yes, I'm more than happy to abide site rules if I ever decide in future to do that again. I am, however, glad to see most everyone is still around.

- Evansville Thompson Gunner
    I thought that was you but I didnt want to call you out on it :D

Post away then sir.

Also check out this thread, Its short notice for you but we are having a breakfast sunday morning for evansville members
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._meet_and_eat_sunday_january_23rd_2011_a.html

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Changed password and email to unknowable character strings.
    At the time I was very upset by an insinuation that a certain member made against me.

As for posting, if the mods would still like me to earn my fifty the standard way, that's fine with me too. Whatever works best. As for the breakfast, afraid I won't be able to make it as I'll be working. But I do appreciate the invite. Just think, it's only been just over a year since the first one! :):
    Several of the mods frequent this thread now so im sure they will understand if your posting here. I wouldnt worry about it

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Changed password and email to unknowable character strings.
    At the time I was very upset by an insinuation that a certain member made against me.

As for posting, if the mods would still like me to earn my fifty the standard way, that's fine with me too. Whatever works best. As for the breakfast, afraid I won't be able to make it as I'll be working. But I do appreciate the invite. Just think, it's only been just over a year since the first one! :):

Come on...don't leave me hanging

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's not terribly important, and out of a desire to not single him out, I'll leave him nameless. It was something minor that I should have just let go anyhow.

Can't we all just get along? :)

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" :ingo:

I think I know who you are but I am not positive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom