• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have been trying to figure this out on here...I know we have Ironjaw and Ironjaw's wife, MrsG and I know Gungho, but there isn't a Mrs HandK or Bigum on here right? I am new to this thread compared to most and I forgot that there is HotPocket but I am not sure who Mr HotPocket is. Just trying to put names together

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I have been trying to figure this out on here...I know we have Ironjaw and Ironjaw's wife, MrsG and I know Gungho, but there isn't a Mrs HandK or Bigum on here right? I am new to this thread compared to most and I forgot that there is HotPocket but I am not sure who Mr HotPocket is. Just trying to put names together

:laugh::laugh:

Mr Hotpocket, would be Kinnards80.

And as far as I know H&K's wife, and Bigums wife are not on here. Although H&K's wife has been at the PW shoots I believe.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    :laugh::laugh:

Mr Hotpocket, would be Kinnards80.

And as far as I know H&K's wife, and Bigums wife are not on here. Although H&K's wife has been at the PW shoots I believe.

I thought that was right with HotPocket and Kinnards80 but I am a slow learner. My girlfriend doesn't get on here either but I did take her to the 1500.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You don't have to bother him... it was just curiosity

a Single Action is pry next on the list... but probably not for a few months or more

he says we have not sold it that he knows.

KnifeLady, you looked swamped at the 1500. I felt like a canned tuna in there walking around.

MrsG, I thought it was hilarious how you throw Gungho off his game when he's trying to explain a technical item. He was flustered over his missing nut:):

I couldn't resist! I am real good at that at some of the most inopportune times. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom