• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Hate it when you take a half day off because family is coming in from out of town to resolve issues regarding the estate you're executor of, just to find out at 9AM, they have a court date 5 hours away in their home town and won't be showing up for two more weeks......

ungh.....

Now there's going to be a two week delay.:(

So yesterday I basically invested 135$ in parts and 4 hours between mine and my buddies time into a vehicle that we're giving to a recently disabled family member to make sure it's running well enough for him to drive 5 hours home, ready all the paperwork so that today we could take everything to the BMV and get it titled in his name (also on my dime out of pocket because estate is broke) and I could check one more thing off the "To do List" for the Estate.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Chuck I would say Balsa wood :laugh:

Well you got some pretty descent knives so I would say try pine or cottonwood first. You have some large knives there so they should hold up pretty well.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'll ask the hubby when he gets up. I honestly don't know for sure. We've got a few guns in the safe on layaway.

You don't have to bother him... it was just curiosity

a Single Action is pry next on the list... but probably not for a few months or more

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Chuck I would say Balsa wood :laugh:

Well you got some pretty descent knives so I would say try pine or cottonwood first. You have some large knives there so they should hold up pretty well.

I actually think I have pine laying around. I'll try that first, thanks!

Ha, balsa wood.... I think they'd fly right through that. :D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Howdy all. Just getting back to normal from the 1500. Had to rest up a bit. Foggy here this morn.

KnifeLady, you looked swamped at the 1500. I felt like a canned tuna in there walking around.

MrsG, I thought it was hilarious how you throw Gungho off his game when he's trying to explain a technical item. He was flustered over his missing nut:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom