Not open for further replies.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    either would sufffice.

and i tell ya what, a cigar just isn't a cigar unless you're drinking whiskey!

and oddly enough, i just checked and king of the hill is on tv, i tell ya what.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    either would sufffice.

and i tell ya what, a cigar just isn't a cigar unless you're drinking whiskey!

and oddly enough, i just checked and king of the hill is on tv, i tell ya what.

Love that show.

Half the time I'm Dale, half the time I'm Hank, and half the time I'm Bill, and half the time I'm Boomhauer.

200% awesome.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    My wife wants a "Tommy Gun". She went on and on about how that was the only gun she wanted, that was the only gun she'd own.....
    I showed her the price on gunbroker.com, she changed her mind. ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    anybody else drinking alone on a friday night? atleast i'm talking to people on the internet, so it's still cool.

My "alone" drinking is just Kara and I(no other friends around)...Half the time we just drink, watch TV, mess around on the internet(separate lap tops) and our conversations revolve around funny/interesting things we see(or listen to) on the internet and the TV screen...The other half is us just talking about random :poop:/current events that usually makes us laugh.

You're talking to people(via interwebz), so you're good to go IMO...

We're all friends here, right? So you're conversing with friends via internet...It's Friday night; might as well have a few drinks.:rockwoot:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Starting to hear the thunder and see the flashes in the sky. And our electricity ALWAYS goes out when it storms.
    And we got satellite internet, so as soon as this crap gets here, I'll be shut down.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Love that show.

Half the time I'm Dale, half the time I'm Hank, and half the time I'm Bill, and half the time I'm Boomhauer.

200% awesome.

Your math checks out :thumbsup:

I see no problem...Four halves is the standard when calculating anything awesome.

My wife wants a "Tommy Gun". She went on and on about how that was the only gun she wanted, that was the only gun she'd own.....
    I showed her the price on gunbroker.com, she changed her mind. ;)

I love me some mobstah movies myself, but I can guarantee you should show her another something or other that's more in your price range that she'd like just as much.;)

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Yes, the satellite does take a crap when the wind blows....but the installation guy told me, "Oh this will stay on longer than your DirecTV...." liar, liar pants on fire!

She likes the "full auto".....she's kinda pricey on things like that....she wants a Dodge Charger, the yellow or purple one. She had a '70 Roadrunner Pro-Street before we got married.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Man you guys down south may get lucky and miss the leading edge as it looks right now, will know more in 30 minutes need to see if it tracks more to the east on ya,

But I think we up here and everybody else in the path is going to get hammered because there's a ton of dark yellow, red, maroon and purple in that line. Looks like I'm going to stay awake for safety sake in-case I need to get the wife up and head to the storm room (aka the closet under the stairway) it's the sturdiest place we have in the house.

I love my house but I have a HUGE cathedral ceiling running up to the loft.
    The north wall is 24 feet long and runs upward 30 feet to the ridge beam.

It's one heck of a nice area, but a liability in a tornado.

mk2ja it looks like you got less than 30 before the show hits you in T.H.

Guys this is a great radar site Intellicast - Interactive Weather Map

You have have to fine tune it for your area, but I think Intellicast's radar images are second to no one.

That leading edge is here now and the wet stuff in dumping like it aint dumped in weeks.

Lightining too, I think I saw a request in the earlier posts for that...yep it's here too

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    That leading edge is here now and the wet stuff in dumping like it aint dumped in weeks.

Lightining too, I think I saw a request in the earlier posts for that...yep it's here too

Bad call on my part, looks like it flared out to the east while sill on an upward ne path.

Man it's even starting to look bad behind the initial front, looks like ther are trying to merge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom