• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Whoa, man. Not much you can do about that. If you side with her, she'll think you're talking bad about her mom. If you side against her, she'll say you don't support her.

I'd pop a ******** beer and make a tactical retreat to the garage/man cave... and that's my non-legal advice, bro.
    After 18 years I have gotten real good at staying outta that drama.;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Welcome to the Avatar Club.

I plan on re-watching it tomorrow with a working Sub-woofer, mine crapped out 3 minutes in and was working with a 7.0 system.

INGO member Copper hooked me up with a free AWIA sub-woofer. Had my nephew carry it upstairs for me and hooked it up and it rocks just fine.

A man's got to have some thump for important parts of the movie!
    Really hate subs cranked for music, but is a needed feature for proper movie watching.

Wow, that was nice of Copper!

While I agree it's essential for a good movie, I also like a manageable amount for music.

I used to have two 12" Kicker Comps and a 1,000-1,200(can't remember which) amp in my Blazer, but those days ended the day Xander was born.

I'd still like to get a 10" Bazooka tube that can be turned on and off from my head unit and also easily detached, but haven't got around to it.

I have one of these(avic 90bt) and I highly recommend them to anyone with a double din.

pioneer-firmware-avic-f90bt.jpg

DVD/avi/mpg/mp4/etc player, GPS, Blue Tooth, and iPod connection with touch screen interface.

If anyone gets one, get it on ebay. I found one for $400 and they go for $1,200 at retail stores...I broke my iPod screen, so this thing almost paid for itself, since I plug it in(the wire runs to my glove box) and since everything is right on the AVIC screen, the iPod works just like a new one.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow, that was nice of Copper!

While I agree it's essential for a good movie, I also like a manageable amount for music.

I used to have two 12" Kicker Comps and a 1,000-1,200(can't remember which) amp in my Blazer, but those days ended the day Xander was born.

I'd still like to get a 10" Bazooka tube that can be turned on and off from my head unit and also easily detached, but haven't got around to it.

I have one of these(avic 90bt) and I highly recommend them to anyone with a double din.

pioneer-firmware-avic-f90bt.jpg

DVD/avi/mpg/mp4/etc player, GPS, Blue Tooth, and iPod connection with touch screen interface.

If anyone gets one, get it on ebay. I found one for $400 and they go for $1,200 at retail stores...I broke my iPod screen, so this thing almost paid for itself, since I plug it in(the wire runs to my glove box) and since everything is right on the AVIC screen, the iPod works just like a new one.

:lmfao: You paid $400 for THAT?!?! I paid $40 for a radio that plays SD cards, Line-In, AND USB, but no cd's or DvD's. I'm happy with it. I can hold more on an SD card than just about anyone's MP3 player. :D

You got me on the video and phone crap though. I don't need that stuff. Not while I'm driving. ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    :lmfao: You paid $400 for THAT?!?! I paid $40 for a radio that plays SD cards, Line-In, AND USB, but no cd's or DvD's. I'm happy with it. I can hold more on an SD card than just about anyone's MP3 player. :D

You got me on the video and phone crap though. I don't need that stuff. Not while I'm driving. ;)

It obviously has all that too, the line-in/USB are in the glove box and you can see the SD slot on the bottom left...The "phone crap" is nice because someone can call and whatever media that is playing pauses and the phone rings through the speakers, so I can talk without any distractions...

It's fantastic for road trips too...Type in the destination, pop in a movie and anytime I need to make make a turn or get off on an exit, the DVD momentarily pauses and the GPS tells me where to go.

I don't watch the screen myself, but it's nice for everyone else in the car(especially my kid) and even though I'm watching the road, it feels more like sitting on the couch than driving.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    My friend has a sweet DC-lighter-plug .mp3 player which will take any USB device and broadcast the audio on it through your car speakers. $20 and it'll play music in the car if your car doesn't play CDs *cough cough no idea why mine doesn't work but it doesn't cough cough*.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I completely fabricated everything myself...You need a "double din" in order to by a mounting kit, and my car only has a din and a half, so I had to make mounting brackets and a face plate by myself...It doesn't look factory(not many after market stereo mounting kits do), but it looks really good for what I had to work with.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I completely fabricated everything myself...You need a "double din" in order to by a mounting kit, and my car only has a din and a half, so I had to make mounting brackets and a face plate by myself...It doesn't look factory(not many after market stereo mounting kits do), but it looks really good for what I had to work with.

Your brag is not called nor raised.

I fold. :D :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    shellshock34
    Top Bottom