• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Hi IJ! Hey, haven't heard any updates on Noah for a while. Hope things are OK.
    he's getting better, he is opening his eyes, but he kinda just looks like someone who is really high.....eyes barely open. He just still hasn't full woke up yet. He resonds to different ppls voices and really hates being cold, he just tenses up a lot!

thanks again, for everything!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    he's getting better, he is opening his eyes, but he kinda just looks like someone who is really high.....eyes barely open. He just still hasn't full woke up yet. He resonds to different ppls voices and really hates being cold, he just tenses up a lot!

thanks again, for everything!

Thoughts and prayers still incoming my friend.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I missed all the old tv talk!! Does anyone remember the remote control that had a cord between you and the tv? Man I thought we were moving up with that, I didn't have to get up and change it etc for the folks anymore!! Still had to get the coffee though.

Long Ass day!! No Scouts because of weather and I am so glad to be home!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I missed all the old tv talk!! Does anyone remember the remote control that had a cord between you and the tv? Man I thought we were moving up with that, I didn't have to get up and change it etc for the folks anymore!! Still had to get the coffee though.

Long Ass day!! No Scouts because of weather and I am so glad to be home!

The first remote I remember was at my Gramps' house. there was only 2 buttons on it. They like popped real loud when you pushed them. I think it was just channels up and other one down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom