• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well we had member 9,000 today Ford2685, and he promptlylit the board up for 16+ one liners in about 10 minutes or less. Just makes me want to go

ARRRRGGGGGHHHH

Where are they all coming from, is there a sign somewhere posted over at Hoosier Topics that has a subliminal message saying all idiots and fools head to INGO immediately.

I feel for the mod staff the last 2 weeks, these folks have had to be on the top of their game because of people like this. To bad it's a shame that they have to be this active. I remember the good ole days when this was not a problem, and I'm talking less than 6 months ago. It's just seems to multiply at a ridiculous pace.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Well we had member 9,000 today Ford2685, and he promptlylit the board up for 16+ one liners in about 10 minutes or less. Just makes me want to go

ARRRRGGGGGHHHH

Where are they all coming from, is there a sign somewhere posted over at Hoosier Topics that has a subliminal message saying all idiots and fools head to INGO immediately.

I feel for the mod staff the last 2 weeks, these folks have had to be on the top of their game because of people like this. To bad it's a shame that they have to be this active. I remember the good ole days when this was not a problem, and I'm talking less than 6 months ago. It's just seems to multiply at a ridiculous pace.

"He made his exit... on the kegs of the vomit."

Yeah, the ModSquad is definitely earning their pay this week.
    WORKIN' OVERTIME!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Fenway said no go making the classifieds private from the search engines. :dunno: Oh well. Guess we'll just have to keep an eye out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    That movie was made like 20 years before you were born.

AND IT'S STILL AWESOMELY PRESCIENT AND HOLDS TRUE AS EVER. :D

Your point, my good sir? :popcorn:
    And I think it was actually done in the mid-seventies... wasn't it? Or was it?

Hm.

So not quite 20... closer to a full decade.

But Big, you should know, I am a man out of place and time...

My beloved car is older than I am, I like movies older than I am, I enjoy music made before I was born, I've dated women old enough to have birthed me... I'm about your age on the inside, I just don't have as much living done yet. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom