• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    DANG! I missed all kinds of good stuff last night!

This Saturday is "Mom's Day" here at Rose. My parents are coming down today and staying in town one night. We'll be going to the Drama Club's presentation of "Curtains" tonight. It's always good to see them, and it makes me happy when they come for these special weekends.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm having a rough time this morning. And worried my g/f is cheating on me, or at least lying to me. And with me, either one of those is cause for showing her the door out...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm having a rough time this morning. And worried my g/f is cheating on me, or at least lying to me. And with me, either one of those is cause for showing her the door out...

Ok I'm very very very pissed now!!!! She lied to me!!!! I knew I should of trusted my gut! I will probably be single again very soon....

Don't let the door hit her where the good Lord split her...

Seriously, good luck with the situation. Personal stuff can be rough. Don't forget, you've always got your postwhore buddies here on INGO to lean on.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I just talked to her. It may be that someone else is lying to both of us. But right now I'm not trusting anybody. But she may be in danger. I think I'm going to load up and hit the road soon for NW IN where her parents live. I knew something didn't feel right. I'm just waiting on a confirm from one of our LEO on here on whether my hunch is right or not with a license plate, name, address check.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Ok I'm very very very pissed now!!!! She lied to me!!!! I knew I should of trusted my gut! I will probably be single again very soon....

I just talked to her. It may be that someone else is lying to both of us. But right now I'm not trusting anybody. But she may be in danger. I think I'm going to load up and hit the road soon for NW IN where her parents live. I knew something didn't feel right. I'm just waiting on a confirm from one of our LEO on here on whether my hunch is right or not with a license plate, name, address check.

Sorry to hear your having trouble, But don't do anything to get your self in trouble, If I can give some relation ship advice, If you chase her she will run, If you act non interested and distant (or you run) she will chase you, trust me this works every time!! so play it cool and good luck my friend!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Why would you head to her parents?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    HFB1, I sure hope everything works out. That :poop:s why I don't have many friends I hang out with and the ones I do aren't friends with each other. That way if there's a questionable statement and it's parroted by others... ;) Either way, I do hope all works out and you get to the bottom of things. I know how it feels to be lied to and cheated on. I married her a couple years later anyway. :dunno:

No need to explain the situation, but let us know if things worked out!

Blame it on the drugs.

ETA INGunOwners - Conversation Between jknapp and lawrra There's a bit of what went on :D

ALWAYS blame it on the drugs. Like that dude should DEFINITELY blame it on the drugs! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom