Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Typical for my luck! :D

So, I was somewhat surprised at exactly how small town is!! The only grocery store I could find is a Dollar General?! Not that Beech Grove/Southport is a long drive, I'm just spoiled from living within 3 miles of a Kroger, Meijer, Target and Wal Mart for the last 10 years. The good news is that it's about twice as far now to the mall for my wife, I've already noticed a reduction in her shopping habbits. YAY!

The CVS has milk and eggs and stuff. If you need an oddball piece of hardware, you'd be surprised what you can find at the Feed & Seed!

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I bought a bolt action .308!! They do more than just shotguns!!

I <3 TSG!!

grats on the new gun! I know they do more than just shotguns, but after shooting yours and someone elses(I cant remember who) at the PW shoot. I decided that it was the next thing i was buying after I got my AR. And I got my AR about 6 weeks ago :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    now that I think about it...I remember someone saying that TSG had layaway...I may have to look into this!

Yeah they do, they have some really good deals too. If I didn't already have a pump action, I would have bought one of those too!

I'm jealous!!

I just bought more crown molding, paint and 300$ worth of curtains/curtainrods....:(

The joy of home ownership! Haven't seen you in a while SSD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom