I see what you did there!:cool:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    See? Relic has the right idea!!

I punched a raccoon in the face once...my wife was pissed!
    I was trying to take the trash out to the dumpster..when I opened the lid the little SOB jumped out at me...my first reaction was to swing at it,and it was a solid hit to the face. I thought it was still coming at me after I hit it so I ran back inside!:laugh:
    My wife was watching me out the window and after I told her what happened she went to look at it and got all pissy with me cause the coon was laying in the dumpster all sprawled out breathing hard...she made me go out there and pull it out of the dumpster and put it in the woods...I put some big gloves on and went out there,as soon as I grabbed him he went ape ****! stupid raccoons.
    Im tired so Im rambling.:popcorn::D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I was trying to take the trash out to the dumpster..when I opened the lid the little SOB jumped out at me...my first reaction was to swing at it,and it was a solid hit to the face. I thought it was still coming at me after I hit it so I ran back inside!:laugh:
    My wife was watching me out the window and after I told her what happened she went to look at it and got all pissy with me cause the coon was laying in the dumpster all sprawled out breathing hard...she made me go out there and pull it out of the dumpster and put it in the woods...I put some big gloves on and went out there,as soon as I grabbed him he went ape ****! stupid raccoons.

Should have taken it in the woods and beat the brakes off that stupid critter!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Man Kris, you guys take kinky to a whole nudder level!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Should have taken it in the woods and beat the brakes off that stupid critter!!!

Ya know...when I lived in the boondocks I loved seeing raccoons..it seemed the country coons where more respectful of peoples property and what not...once I moved to Evansville I quickly realized that raccoons suck! and it seems we have an over abundance of them here on the west side. I see atleast 2-3 raccoons almost every night as Im walking to my car to go to work.:rolleyes:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Ya know...when I lived in the boondocks I loved seeing raccoons..it seemed the country coons where more respectful of peoples property and what not...once I moved to Evansville I quickly realized that raccoons suck! and it seems we have an over abundance of them here on the west side. I see atleast 2-3 raccoons almost every night as Im walking to my car to go to work.:rolleyes:
    I hear ya......makes me wish I lived out of city limits!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom