• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Took my Glock 32 over to my dads..he wants to run some rounds through it and carry it for awhile..if he likes it we are going to do some trading...he has a browning Auto5 and remington 28ga pump that I want..if he likes carrying the glock he will trade.:D
    he has been carrying a colt delta elite for a few years now...so Im thinking he wont even notice carrying the glock.:):

Didn't you just get the Glock?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Ok..I was just made aware of this. it was me who gave him the neg rep and it was purely by accident. and it is not the first time I've accidentally given neg rep.
    H&K had it rite when he said everyone is welcome in here..I dont understand why people feel they wont be welcomed here?:dunno:
    anywho..I know this happened a few days ago but I just wanted to speak up to let you and everyone know it was not some attempt to keep you out of this thread...it was a genuine accident and I'll pos rep you as soon as some frees up.

I got my first neg rep last night as well... it was in fun, though. Hmmm... it wasn't that much fun.:rolleyes:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    How does your Dad like the Delta? I have a couple of 1911's all in .45. I have been thinking about getting a 10mm but, am scared to take the plunge.

he loves the Delta...actually he loves 10mm in general. its kind of swollen his head..because now every other round is inferior to him:): I dont reload so 10mm isnt something I would ever wanna get into...thats the main reason Im getting rid of the .357sig..manufactured ammo is to expensive and I dont reload...Id like to but I just dont have the room for reloading gear.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Didn't you just get the Glock?

yeah..Ive got 2 glocks.
    I never really wanted the Glock 32 but I couldnt pass it up for $325..I thought id keep it and convert it to .40 but I really have no desire to get out of 9mm. Ill keep the 19 and get rid of the 32.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If I get this new car I think ill celebrate by buying a new gun....or a keg
    What kind of car is it? or did ya already say and I missed it?
    Im so tempted to go get a new truck but I dont want the bill! Im finally to the point that my only debt is my car..itll be paid off next year. I have no NEED for a new vehicle but man I really WANT a truck..my wife gets pissed when I take the car hunting and fishing and keeps telling me to get a truck..but whats the point? she doesnt work so I am the only one who needs a vehicle and the car gets great gas mileage and it drives really well..and it has like 40K on it.:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    yeah..Ive got 2 glocks.
    I never really wanted the Glock 32 but I couldnt pass it up for $325..I thought id keep it and convert it to .40 but I really have no desire to get out of 9mm. Ill keep the 19 and get rid of the 32.

You could get a 9mm barrel and have another 9mm Glock just in case:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Im so tempted to go get a new truck but I dont want the bill! Im finally to the point that my only debt is my car..itll be paid off next year. I have no NEED for a new vehicle but man I really WANT a truck..my wife gets pissed when I take the car hunting and fishing and keeps telling me to get a truck..but whats the point? she doesnt work so I am the only one who needs a vehicle and the car gets great gas mileage and it drives really well..and it has like 40K on it.:dunno:

Buy a beater truck, $1000 or so would get one that's drivable:dunno:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    its an 06 or 07 (not sure which) Honda CRV.

Not something I myself would buy, but if this goes through, its free so I wont *****

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If anybody ever wants to go hun some wild cow, there is a herd behind the Kinnards. We almost took one out with an .308 before we realized they were there. :laugh: One looked like he was about to charge me and I was in fear of my life, but Dave said he didn't have room in the freezer. :rolleyes:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If anybody ever wants to go hun some wild cow, there is a herd behind the Kinnards. We almost took one out with an .308 before we realized they were there. :laugh: One looked like he was about to charge me and I was in fear of my life, but Dave said he didn't have room in the freezer. :rolleyes:

wild???
    if they dont belong to someone and if I was closer,I'd go there a take one for the freezer!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have two side by sides and a deep freezer in my house...I'd LOVE a whole cow.

BTW, how are you about to get a free car, rmabrey(I don't know how far back I'd need to read).

Edit: You posted right when I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom