• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm tired of hearing about everyones year end vacations, I had to work my regular schedule these last 2 weeks:D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm tired of hearing about everyones year end vacations, I had to work my regular schedule these last 2 weeks:D

I work permanent midnights so my wife can work her retail job. That being said, even though I got to sleep at night, I spent my whole with with my 2 year old and 4 month old (with no excuses or trying to get the grandparents to watch 'em so I can sleep).

I think I would have rather been at work. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier. Stay at home Mom's / Dad's have it A LOT rougher than I thought!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I still need a rack for all of my electronics, but I'm loving my new setup. Football and UFC...Does it get any better?

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic, but my lazy ass doesn't feel like getting up to get a real camera.

IMG_0241.jpg

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I work permanent midnights so my wife can work her retail job. That being said, even though I got to sleep at night, I spent my whole with with my 2 year old and 4 month old (with no excuses or trying to get the grandparents to watch 'em so I can sleep).

I think I would have rather been at work. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier. Stay at home Mom's / Dad's have it A LOT rougher than I thought!!!

I only work one day a week in a gun store, I'm actually a stay home dad full time, being at work is a nice change

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :yesway: Nice Joe! Did you see the pics I posted of my new setup on my desk? I didn't get any new stuff but the kids did. I took everything that was left over and put together a 3 monitor setup. With the TV card in the computer, it makes for a fun setup.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I only work one day a week in a gun store, I'm actually a stay home dad full time, being at work is a nice change

I feel for you. You have the hardest full time job of all! I usually get the kids 4-5 days a week when I am working my regular schedule and it's not that bad. I didn't realize how much the grandparents helping out and my wife's two days off meant until the first couple of times my wife went to 7 day work weeks and I was off. (watched the kids every day).

It's hard work!!!

EDIT: Bazooka's entertainment center would prolly make it a little better though....

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Took my Glock 32 over to my dads..he wants to run some rounds through it and carry it for awhile..if he likes it we are going to do some trading...he has a browning Auto5 and remington 28ga pump that I want..if he likes carrying the glock he will trade.:D
    he has been carrying a colt delta elite for a few years now...so Im thinking he wont even notice carrying the glock.:):

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Took my Glock 32 over to my dads..he wants to run some rounds through it and carry it for awhile..if he likes it we are going to do some trading...he has a browning Auto5 and remington 28ga pump that I want..if he likes carrying the glock he will trade.:D
    he has been carrying a colt delta elite for a few years now...so Im thinking he wont even notice carrying the glock.:):

How does your Dad like the Delta? I have a couple of 1911's all in .45. I have been thinking about getting a 10mm but, am scared to take the plunge.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well folks, I need to try to get my sleep schedule back to normal so I can go back to work next week. Everybody have a good night!

Oh, HAPPY NEW YEAR INGO!!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Ok cool, wasn't tryin to cry about getting a neg rep. Was just a little ticked that I found this thread and liked it. Hung out in here last night had a good time then this mornin saw the neg rep and took it as a "Not Welcome" or a "GET OUT!"

As long as I know it's cool, I'll hang out and have some fun!

Ok..I was just made aware of this. it was me who gave him the neg rep and it was purely by accident. and it is not the first time I've accidentally given neg rep.
    H&K had it rite when he said everyone is welcome in here..I dont understand why people feel they wont be welcomed here?:dunno:
    anywho..I know this happened a few days ago but I just wanted to speak up to let you and everyone know it was not some attempt to keep you out of this thread...it was a genuine accident and I'll pos rep you as soon as some frees up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom